🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bible Museum Project Proposed By Hobby Lobby!

What can one honestly say after the SCOTUS gave them their recent victory. Seems like we need more Liberal justices on the court just about now.

Hobby Lobby?s Newest Crusade: To Build A Bible Museum Near The National Mall / Queerty

muslim community center "near" ground zero I can't very well argue against this even if I wanted to. As long as it's not government land or money what would be a logical objection? No matter what my feelings are about the dangerous SCOTUS descision this is an entirely separate issue isn't it?

What can one honestly say after the SCOTUS gave them their recent victory. Seems like we need more Liberal justices on the court just about now.

Hobby Lobby?s Newest Crusade: To Build A Bible Museum Near The National Mall / Queerty

muslim community center "near" ground zero I can't very well argue against this even if I wanted to. As long as it's not government land or money what would be a logical objection? No matter what my feelings are about the dangerous SCOTUS descision this is an entirely separate issue isn't it?

I can't find any objection either. It started to be built years ago and somehow the conclusion is, it has something to do with SCOTUS decision? Not to mention, it includes many religious artifacts and literature, from Jewish to Palestinian. .

If they can fund it buy the land and staff it, I say more power to them. I believe the constitution gives them that right.

If they can fund it buy the land and staff it, I say more power to them. I believe the constitution gives them that right.

They purchased the land 4 years ago and started building 2 years ago. Someone is trying to tie this to the SCOTUS decision. It's a multicultural religious artifact and religious writing museum.

it's funny how someone declared it a bible center when the Koran, Torah and items dating from the Nazis confiscation Jewish Torah's to Tutankhamen's era, are going to be in exhibit.

It's nothing but people trying to incite more hate towards hobby lobby.

CaféAuLait;9487054 said:

They purchased the land 4 years ago and started building 2 years ago. Someone is trying to tie this to the SCOTUS decision. It's a multicultural religious artifact and religious writing museum.

it's funny how someone declared it a bible center when the Koran, Torah and items dating from the Nazis confiscation Jewish Torah's to Tutankhamen's era, are going to be in exhibit.

It's nothing but people trying to incite more hate towards hobby lobby.

I am glad the supreme court ruled the way they did. I may think their religion is ridiculous but it wouldn't be my place to say they can't exercise it. It's that whole, "when they came after me" thing.

If they STILL reject Christ's GREATEST COMMANDMENTS*, it will not be much.....

*"Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind", "Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself".

Still looking to see where CHRIST condemned gay children of God, cannot find any passage with that "commandment"...........................................

Still don't see Hobbly Lobby condemning gay people.

Will their be examples of women on their period being stoned?

I think that is for the Antichristian museum
dedicated to Genocide committed in the name of the Law while violating the Law.

But maybe you are right, maybe they need an educational section on the
OPPOSITE of God, Christ and Holy Spirit as
Satan, Antichrist and False Prophet
and let the activists fill up those sections
with all the hatred that has killed people
historically by abusing religious and political power.

A "genocide" section of the museum
for whatever is the OPPOSITE of the good in the Bible
and show the downfall and downside of humanity as well.

maybe the HELL or living in SIN section?
where you go if you DON'T forgive
and love your neighbor as yourself?

Will their be examples of women on their period being stoned?

I think that is for the Antichristian museum
dedicated to Genocide committed in the name of the Law while violating the Law.

But maybe you are right, maybe they need an educational section on the
OPPOSITE of God, Christ and Holy Spirit as
Satan, Antichrist and False Prophet
and let the activists fill up those sections
with all the hatred that has killed people
historically by abusing religious and political power.

A "genocide" section of the museum
for whatever is the OPPOSITE of the good in the Bible
and show the downfall and downside of humanity as well.

maybe the HELL or living in SIN section?
where you go if you DON'T forgive
and love your neighbor as yourself?
No they don't need an educational section on the OPPOSITE of God, Christ and Holy Spirit, Satan, Antichrist and False Prophets. There already exists such a museum. It's called the Smithsonian.

Forum List

Back