Bibles and crosses unscathed in devastating West Virginia church fire

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
More proof......................

"Everything should be burned, ashes," the Coal City Fire Department said in a Facebook post.
190305-bibles-al-0952_fb50e4a7b9e56e1f565ea39dcfcb93ed.fit-760w.jpg

Firefighters who responded to a fire at a West Virginia church Sunday said they were stunned to find that the massive blaze had left the sanctuary's Bibles and crosses unscathed.

"Picture this, a building so hot that at one point in time, firefighters had to back out. ... Not a single bible was burned and not a single cross was harmed," the Coal City Fire Department posted on Facebook after responding to the early morning fire at the Freedom Ministries Church.

Recommended

Love the quote.
"The odds were against us, God was not". It can be applied to any trials we go through....

"Everything should be burned, ashes," the Coal City Fire Department said in a Facebook post.

Firefighters who responded to a fire at a West Virginia church Sunday said they were stunned to find that the massive blaze had left the sanctuary's Bibles and crosses unscathed.

"Picture this, a building so hot that at one point in time, firefighters had to back out. ... Not a single bible was burned and not a single cross was harmed," the Coal City Fire Department posted on Facebook after responding to the early morning fire at the Freedom Ministries Church.

Recommended
What else survived? Would have been much cooler of gawd if he hadn’t torched the Church in the first place, imo.

Recommended

LOL God certainly chooses to prove His existence in strange ways. Thank goodness the books are okay.

Recommended
:abgg2q.jpg:

I love these stories. Sometimes it’ll be like “my entire family was robbed and slaughtered, but my Grandma’s old cross was left alone. PROOF!”

I love these stories. Sometimes it’ll be like “my entire family was robbed and slaughtered, but my Grandma’s old cross was left alone. PROOF!”

1 Corinthians 2:14 But a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised.

1 Corinthians 2:14 But a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised.
AKA “so even if the most horrific slaughters happen to you and your loved ones, for no reason and seemingly at random, you’re just too stupid to get it so keep trusting in your majicks.”

I really doubt it. Hope it was insured, new church coming.

yea I know.............

John 1:5 The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

Matthew 24:24 English Standard Version (ESV)
24 For false Christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.

AKA “so even if the most horrific slaughters happen to you and your loved ones, for no reason and seemingly at random, you’re just too stupid to get it so keep trusting in your majicks.”
Everything happens for a reason. Read revelations, our demise is written out. You call it global warming. We call it the end and we will not stop it.

According to the shared story, no one was killed or hurt in anyway this time.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I wonder how the fire started. The story does not say.

Forum List

Back