Bidden’s approval soars over 50% - Rasmussen Poll

shaq-inside-the-nba.gif

Another CORRUPT, LYING POS "poll".

They DO NOT STATE anywhere on their website.....

WHERE they poll
WHO they poll
HOW MANY they poll
What RACE they poll
What cut of society they poll

In my many years of researching "polls" in this country, I can guarantee you they have "polled" LESS THAN 2,000 people!
Most of which are HAND PICKED BY THEIR EMPLOYEES. Or, they are only chosen from one specific group or political party that they KNOW will reinforce their private agenda.

Once again, ANOTHER LYING PIECE OF SHIT "POLL"!!!!
It’s Rasmussen which is all the right used during Trumps administration.

Biden’s polling has soared over 50% recently with his campaign announcement, record employment reports, waning inflation, and a GDP report suggesting a soft landing may just be in the cards for the venerable and resilient US economy. Is this crafty Delaware resident poised to cruise into a second term or will it be a landslide like the 2020 election?

View attachment 780555

If anybody on this board thinks Bidens approval rating is over 50%, then you are a bunch of fools; buying into what an incompetent fool tries to make you believe. All you have to do to have a wake up call, is look why 1 term Presidents lost, and discover why they did! It fits Joe to a tee.

The OP is trying as hard as he can to GASLIGHT you. I am reasonably certain, he doesn't believe the nonsense he is spouting himself. His JOB is NOT to believe it, but rather to do everything he can, to make YOU believe it!

If you fall for this bullshi**, we are lost. He is spinning so fast, Beanie and Cecil could not even keep up!

I have respect for people who debate the issues, even if I do not agree with their take on them. This guy is just a shill, and should be put on ignore, which I will do post-haste. He is an embarrassment to people who want to learn something, about anything political.

No.
Definitely.
1.1% GDP 1st quarter is a shitful start.
Lol nothing is definite in economics. It was widely believed by economists that the recession would happen in late 2022. It was also widely believed that it would happen in early 2023. That still didn’t happen. It just becomes more likely on a long enough timeline. Not that I believe it, but it’s possible the recession won’t happen til next year.

Biden’s polling has soared over 50% recently with his campaign announcement, record employment reports, waning inflation, and a GDP report suggesting a soft landing may just be in the cards for the venerable and resilient US economy. Is this crafty Delaware resident poised to cruise into a second term or will it be a landslide like the 2020 election?

View attachment 780555
As Paul Harvey would often say, "AND NOW, THE REST OF THE STORY".

2023-04-28-X2.jpg

If anybody on this board thinks Bidens approval rating is over 50%, then you are a bunch of fools; buying into what an incompetent fool tries to make you believe. All you have to do to have a wake up call, is look why 1 term Presidents lost, and discover why they did! It fits Joe to a tee.

The OP is trying as hard as he can to GASLIGHT you. I am reasonably certain, he doesn't believe the nonsense he is spouting himself. His JOB is NOT to believe it, but rather to do everything he can, to make YOU believe it!

If you fall for this bullshi**, we are lost. He is spinning so fast, Beanie and Cecil could not even keep up!

I have respect for people who debate the issues, even if I do not agree with their take on them. This guy is just a shill, and should be put on ignore, which I will do post-haste. He is an embarrassment to people who want to learn something, about anything political.

10-4!

I had him on ignore for awhile. Brought him back just for entertainment purposes only, like this thread.

His data was old. Thus the soaring since then.
No, you post up that BS hoping some light in the head members here will believe it and nobody will call you out on it.....Had that been me I would have included the average for contrast and food for thought.

You are always disingenuous, just like your glowing reports on the economic numbers of yesterday....Different story today isn't it? Stagflation is here to stay for a spell.....What, no glowing report on that?

Real clear politics has his approval rating at 42 percent the Rasmussen poll which is part of the RCP polls has him at 50 percent approve 49 percent disapprove. Very few people would call that soaring.

Rasmussen is right wing, and anyone who says "so" can be set aside.

It is almost ten points ahead of the other polls, something in the protocols produced a number outside of the average.

Nonetheless, does anyone have a recent poll on Trump.

That would be an interesting comparison.

Forum List

Back