Biden Adm Is Planning Mass Amnesty Before The Election

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Biden administration is preparing to grant mass amnesty.

That's why he kept the borders open.

I don't think he has the authority.

DACA was the first step. This is the next. Next they plan on granting amnesty to just about every illegal that jumped the fence.
It's all about establishing legal precedent. Plus, they want to see how far they can go before the American people say enough is enough.

We'll see what happens.
The Biden administration is poised to unveil one of the largest immigration relief initiatives in recent history, granting legal status to long-term illegal immigrants, CBS News reports.
According to four anonymous sources familiar with the plans, the proposed policy aims to grant legal status to hundreds of thousands of undocumented immigrants who have resided in the United States for at least 10 years.

Biden will later be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for his illegal actions while he was President.

Biden will later be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for his illegal actions while he was President.

No jury will convict a doddering buffoon.

But charge others, including Mayorkas. Just following orders doesn't cut it.

I've been noting that this was going to happen for years. My thoughts now if he does do it, there will be lawsuits. The courts will rule he couldn't do that but it will be too late by then. They will be here.

I've been noting that this was going to happen for years. My thoughts now if he does do it, there will be lawsuits. The courts will rule he couldn't do that but it will be too late by then. They will be here.
they are already here.

Forum List

Back