Biden Admin attacks First Amendment

There ain't no 50c/lb chicken at Walmart and hasn't been for a long time.

Just admit you lied. And Covington is a town. A town with a Piggly Wiggly.

A town where "In The Heat of the Night" was filmed.
Ten pounds of ground beef for 33 bucks. I divide it up and then mix it with deer meat to get a bit of fat into the mixture. A burger gotta have a little fat. That's what makes it good.

Ten pounds of ground beef for 33 bucks. I divide it up and then mix it with deer meat to get a bit of fat into the mixture. A burger gotta have a little fat. That's what makes it good.
I would recommend against Walmart beef.

There's summin' wrong with that stuff there.

I made a hamburger with it, and was wondering wtf?! Did not taste right and was tough. No more Walmart beef for me, thx.

It didn't even have a hamburger taste, that's fucked up. I will not do that again. :nono:

Just to test the theory I got some ground beef from elsewhere and tried it..made sliders as I recall, and it was just fine. Tasted really good, actually.

When one makes a hamburger, it should taste like a hamburger, dadgummit!

There ain't no 50c/lb chicken at Walmart and hasn't been for a long time.

Just admit you lied. And Covington is a town. A town with a Piggly Wiggly.

A town where "In The Heat of the Night" was filmed.
Yes there is where I live.
The brand is Covington Farms.

You are either too dumb or too lazy to stretch your dollars, but more than likely you are just unwilling to adapt. IOW, an entitlement monkey. Who the fuck ows you cheap groceries?

Last edited:
I would recommend against Walmart beef.

There's summin' wrong with that stuff there.

I made a hamburger with it, and was wondering wtf?! Did not taste right and was tough. No more Walmart beef for me, thx.

It didn't even have a hamburger taste, that's fucked up. I will not do that again. :nono:

Just to test the theory I got some ground beef from elsewhere and tried it..made sliders as I recall, and it was just fine. Tasted really good, actually.

When one makes a hamburger, it should taste like a hamburger, dadgummit!
I could tell you how to make a great burger outa cheap meat but I'm not gonna. Just because you're an asshole.

Yes there is where I live.
The brand is Covington Farms.

You are either too dumb or too lazy to stretch your dollars, but more than just unwilling to adapt. IOW, an entitlement monkey. Who the fuck ows you cheap groceries?
:auiqs.jpg:

So you should be able to link to it being there, correct? :D

I could tell you how to make a great burger outa cheap meat but I'm not gonna. Just because you're an asshole.
I may be being an asshole, but IDGAF either way. :D

I've also probably been making great burgers since before you were born. :rolleyes-41:

Any idiot can make a great burger out of premium meat.
That's not true at all. You have to know what it takes to make a good hamburger. The cooking method, the bun, the proper toppings

in the right order.

It ain't rocket surgery, for sure! Yet it is something to know.

Last edited:
You're not because it's not reality in this day and age.

50c/lb chicken hasn't been seen in quite some time, brah.

Years.
At another local grocery store I got one gallon of milk for one dollar. It was one of their weekly specials. (limit one)

The “Twitter Files” from last year exposed a disturbing collusion between Twitter executives and officials from the federal government to censor the public’s speech. But new revelations from Congress show that the Biden White House and Facebook have engaged in similar collusion.

On Thursday, Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH), who leads the House Judiciary Committee, released internal Facebook emails that show the Big Tech platform was explicitly pressured by the Biden administration to take down specific posts that the president’s allies disliked.

THE FACEBOOK FILES, PART 1: SMOKING-GUN DOCS PROVE FACEBOOK CENSORED AMERICANS BECAUSE OF BIDEN WHITE HOUSE PRESSURE.

Cmon Joe, tell us you're not a fricken slimy crook.

Leaked emails expose Biden White House’s attacks on the First Amendment
Don't bore me with an opinion piece.
Well, Arlette, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but, President Biden is in trouble with his own family:

No linkie for you, cultist. Eat shit instead of cheap chicken
I'll be eating $5.85/lb NY Strip steaks, k?

Yeah, I know mah groceries, brah. I know what the deals are and where they are.

Last week I finished off the last of the $5.50/lb USDA Choice bone-in rib roast prime rib steaks.

That's not true at all. You have to know what it takes to make a good hamburger. The cooking method, the bun, the proper toppings

in the right order.

It ain't rocket surgery, for sure! Yet it is something to know.

The Laguna Burgers are too good.
Very tender and juicy.
I suspect they are cheating somehow, like putting butter in the meat?

The Laguna Burgers are too good.
Very tender and juicy.
I suspect they are cheating somehow, like putting butter in the meat?
Is that really cheating, though? :dunno:

I tend to think it isn't.

Man, that last cheap ground beef I got. It was good. Maybe would have better with butter.

IMO, it was very lean ground bottom round and there really wasn't any grease to pour off of it at all.

It rendered no fat. I do have some saved, but I'm not using it for that.

I think I did use some butter. No "drain grease" to this stuff at all.

Last edited:
I'll be eating $5.85/lb NY Strip steaks, k?

Yeah, I know mah groceries, brah. I know what the deals are and where they are.

Last week I finished off the last of the $5.50/lb USDA Choice bone-in rib roast prime rib steaks.
If I want cheap meat I shoot a feral hog. I keep the best parts and give most of the rest to a guy who makes much better sausage than me.

So is Trump**
Melania wants to be a widow.

** impeached
This is not about President Trump, who will receive exoneration from all the lies Team Deep State bathed themselves in for the past 8 years or so including the fake impeachments issued by the former communist card-carrying Pelosi. Biden's going down, and instead of calling him what he is, it'd be better for all concerned to remove his name from history due to the evil he brought to the Oval Office and even to the humblest people in the world who didn't vote for his lies and disparagement of all that is good about this Founder's America we grew up in. The days ahead will be showing the Deep State that they are no longer going to be stalking decent people and screaming inanities at President Trump's chosen staff persons.

You heard it here first.

Forum List

Back