Biden admin turns down OH request for toxic disaster assistance

You just posted this thread this afternoon. You're full of shit and a major liar. I'm putting you on permanent ignore. Bye...
Proof of now much shitlibs pay attention.

Way to admit permanent defeat LOSER

If it gets to point where the company is in court for nonpayment of expenses the government will have already stepped in. If the rail company wants to continue to exist they will pay at least as long as their liability insurance holds out.
You say if the rail company cannot pay, wouldn't fema come in and take care of it? You loons has shown you're complete hypocrites. Female needs to be defunded.

Xiden doesn’t care about the people of Ohio
ya miss Pelosi yet? I do! AND so does Ohioans!

she would have already had a bill passed for Ohio relief, waiting for the senate to pass.....

Jebus, Mary and Joseph, where is McCarthy???

From what is in the article the govt/FEMA has no legal means to give NATURAL DISASTER relief for a Chemical train disaster.

McCarthy should have had a bill on the table for this new spending....Pelosi would have...!!!

hopefully all costs and tax payer advances will be paid back in full by the Train Company, if not, then so be it...

ya miss Pelosi yet? I do! AND so does Ohioans!

she would have already had a bill passed for Ohio relief, waiting for the senate to pass.....

Jebus, Mary and Joseph, where is McCarthy???

From what is in the article the govt/FEMA has no legal means to give NATURAL DISASTER relief for a Chemical train disaster.

McCarthy should have had a bill on the table for this new spending....Pelosi would have...!!!

hopefully all costs and tax payer advances will be paid back in full by the Train Company, if not, then so be it...
hahah a bill? There are already funds available for disaster relief..xiden has refused to label this massive ecological disaster a disaster

hahah a bill? There are already funds available for disaster relief..xiden has refused to label this massive ecological disaster a disaster
Actually Dewine needs to declare it a disaster, then Dewine can get the assistance he's requesting. Otherwise ohio isnt eligible.

Also, its not Biden thats denying it, its FEMA.
FEMA needs an emergency declaration from the state.

331512768_510692571179351_6204636361612165659_n.jpg

As I said in another thread, Biden will not survive this debacle. He won't even be able to run now in 2024. That's my prediction.

Forum List

Back