Biden calls for ‘calm’ amid fresh night of violence in Northern Ireland

Desperado

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2012
Selected but not elected Biden call for calm in Northern Ireland but has never called for calm in Portland or Seattle, WTF?

Selected but not elected Biden call for calm in Northern Ireland but has never called for calm in Portland or Seattle, WTF?
Is there any particular reason that we would expect any less from B****? Or any of the other Democrats?

Back in the early '70s, 'National Lampoon' magazine created an series of essays and pictorials of an alternate History where Kennedy wasn't assassinated and went on to win five terms as President.

It was meant as tongue and cheek but some of the things they suggested were...

... Marilyn Monroe becomes First Lady (Jacki Kennedy was killed by Oswald's bullet, not The President)

... and ... instead of going to war in Vietnam, and because Kennedy was Catholic, the US went to war in Ireland on the side of Irish Nationalists.

This unrest really makes no sense to me. I think people are just up to no good in response to lockdown fatigue or something. There doesn't seem to be a real trigger.

This unrest really makes no sense to me. I think people are just up to no good in response to lockdown fatigue or something. There doesn't seem to be a real trigger.
. . I read some of the comments on some of the British and Irish news sources. Your instincts seem to be correct here.

The public see this much the same way as our public sees the BLM and ANTIFA rioting last summer. A combination of fatigue. . . and. . possibly nefarious elements paying young folks to do the deed. Most of the "hooligans" are young, out of work, malcontents. They seem to match up to a profile, much like the ANTIFA crowd does.

Back in the early '70s, 'National Lampoon' magazine was one of the best magazines you could buy and I believe they are responsible for this gem

1618056459937.png

Forum List

Back