Biden Camp Refuses To Open Up Senate Papers But Has Sent Operatives To Search Records

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I think they will send in Hillary's Bleach Bit Guy.

But, the point is made:

Democrats are nothing if not Hypocrites.

Talk about looking guilty.
I foresee him sending Sandy Berger to review the documents behind closed doors.

Definitely a job for Sandy Burgler.

What is Crazy Joe covering up?

i've got 'em, folks!

Far-left Alexander Cockburn on Joe Biden's sexual improprieties, written in 2008...

EW4DR5TXkAgOtgE

"As elected officials, we should be held to the highest standards—not the lowest. The allegations against Sen. Franken describe behavior that cannot be tolerated. While he’s entitled to an Ethics Committee hearing, I believe he should step aside to let someone else serve. " - President Trump

WAIT! that's not Trump, that's Democrat Sen Krazy Kristen Gillibrand, who is in the running to be Biden's VP, though a long shot!

So Biden claims the assault never happened, then hired people to search his records confirming it never happened? :eusa_think:

Crazy Joe told Bubblehead Mika this morning he wouldn't release his records, so he is clearly hiding something.

To her credit, she did ask him why not allow someone independent to do a name search of his records for her name. Biden's pathetic response "Why, she isn't in there". Um, if she isn't in there a search would help you, so what are you hiding Crazy Joe?

I would love to see the leftists if Trump or any other Republican pulled stunts like this. They're still crying about Trump's taxes that the IRS has seen repeatedly.

My husband, 40 years in Federal human resources, says that any records of her complaint, which apparently never made it beyond the informal stage, would have been destroyed years ago. There is no obligation to retain those records indefinitely. Especially if it never made it beyond the informal stage.

Crazy Joe told Bubblehead Mika this morning he wouldn't release his records, so he is clearly hiding something.

To her credit, she did ask him why not allow someone independent to do a name search of his records for her name. Biden's pathetic response "Why, she isn't in there". Um, if she isn't in there a search would help you, so what are you hiding Crazy Joe?
Bidens demenor and rapid eye movments indicates deception... He was clearly in defense mode. All this answer did is fuel the issue into a raging fire...

Speaking of opening up...how about those tax returns that Trump promised us?

Speaking of opening up...how about those tax returns that Trump promised us?
But....but....but....TRUMP!

Get a new schtick.

Forum List

Back