Biden Campaign Puts Out Video Montage Of "Trump Getting Confused, Lost, Waving To Nobody" To Counter Concern Re: Biden's Daily Blunders

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
Biden Campaign has put out its own Cheap Fake. They coined the derogatory term, and they followed with immediately officially releasing one of its own.

It's here....

It does a poor job of making a case that Trump is in mental or physical decline. Comes across as pathetic gaslighting to me, but I am highly biased.

As we've all seen recently, Biden seems to have serious senior moments at least daily.

First they tried telling us that what we saw was deceitfully edited. Now they are telling us that Trump is just as bad or worse. It's pretty clear that the Dems now realize how serious Biden's health issues are, but as usual, they fix problems with narrative instead of substance.

1718924452241.png

The latest very concerning Biden video I've seen is

Four more years, eh? The Dem primaries were a sham! Biden wasn't the candidate; the Party was the candidate. Any Dems think they were actually voting for Biden?

Most of this doesn't matter, it will come down to policies and which four years voters preferred, Trumps or Bidens.

As it were, Europe is turning sharply right. China will be facing difficulties. Will other Western nations citizens vote similarly or will they decide that far-left liberalism is the future?

Biden Campaign has put out its own Cheap Fake. They coined the derogatory term, and they followed with immediately officially releasing one of its own.

It's here....

It does a poor job of making a case that Trump is in mental or physical decline. Comes across as pathetic gaslighting to me, but I am highly biased.

As we've all seen recently, Biden seems to have serious senior moments at least daily.

First they tried telling us that what we saw was deceitfully edited. Now they are telling us that Trump is just as bad or worse. It's pretty clear that the Dems now realize how serious Biden's health issues are, but as usual, they fix problems with narrative instead of substance.

View attachment 965172
None of that looks like Trump's mental acuity is diminished. And why didn't they use recent stuff? Isn't that more relevant?

Street interviews confirm the people aren't buying the Cheap Fake narrative. Even some not-so-bright people...

Forum List

Back