Biden cancels student debt of Minneapolis mayor who makes $141,000 a year!!!

StatesRightsForever

Gold Member
May 1, 2024
And that's just his official salary. He also rakes in a cool million or so in bribes. Democrats are so corrupt. Vote for the convicted felon in november.

If you weren't already infuriated by Joe Biden's exploitation of the federal student loan program as a means of buying votes and redistributing wealth, this should do the trick.

On Wednesday, Minneapolis Mayor Melvin Carter -- who earns makes takes $140,814 a year before benefits -- rushed to Twitter to thank President Biden for erasing his remaining student debt, sharing a screen shot showing his outstanding balance had turned to zero.
After emphasizing that the average beneficiary of Biden's self-serving abuse of taxpayers has had $35,000 in debt forgiven, White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre fielded a challenging question from, of all sources, NBC News. Correspondent Peter Alexander asked, "Why don’t those individuals who didn’t receive $35,000 in debt cancellation deserve a $35,000 check from other Americans for what other means they would want to use it?"

And that's just his official salary. He also rakes in a cool million or so in bribes. Democrats are so corrupt. Vote for the convicted felon in november.

Kind of makes a fool of me and my kids, paying as they went. We just didn't know, some dumb ass was going to come along giving free money, for money spent on college, after the fact, but only if you took out loans. Now, no way to get in on the benefit, simply because we did it the right way, back then.

Kind of makes a fool of me and my kids, paying as they went. We just didn't know, some dumb ass was going to come along giving free money, for money spent on college, after the fact, but only if you took out loans. Now, no way to get in on the benefit, simply because we did it the right way, back then.

This is more vote-buying by veggie joe but it may cost him votes. Lots of people feel as you do.

Me too. I paid off my loan, then I had kids and paid off their school in full, with no aid (I didn't qualify, making something less than the mayor at the time).

Now I have to pay for other people's kids too.

Carter is the St. Paul Mayor...Minneapolis is saddled with a carpetbagging, beta cuck.

You're only saying that because he let the "peaceful protesters" burn down a police precint.

And then Kamala tweeted out a link to contribute to the charity of the "political prisoners".

Who were then released.

By said Mayor.

OK, you have a point I suppose...

So you would have let the American taxpayer pay your freight had you took out loans instead?

You're only saying that because he let the "peaceful protesters" burn down a police precint.

And then Kamala tweeted out a link to contribute to the charity of the "political prisoners".

Who were then released.

In 2020 Kammy also said we need more BLM riots. Even snopes admits she said it. There is the call for insurrection but the media cheered her.

So you would have let the American taxpayer pay your freight had you took out loans instead?
If it is to be a government benefit (which it should not be), yes, I would have gladly welcomed the free money others were receiving. We had two kids in college, during the crash of 2008 and 2009, losing my job with the factory shutdown. The checks I kept right on writing came directly out of what was left of my 401K. I had to roll mine to an individual IRA to save what was left after the crash, I held and still hold against the Bush Administration. So, yes, I would accept the money, as we were not one of the large corporations or banks protected. Doing the right thing cost us heavily, just like the people that did the wrong thing, that are now getting their debts incurred of their own decisions forgiven, for some dumbass reason, I totally do not understand.

If it is to be a government benefit (which it should not be), yes, I would have gladly welcomed the free money others were receiving. We had two kids in college, during the crash of 2008 and 2009, losing my job with the factory shutdown. The checks I kept right on writing came directly out of what was left of my 401K. I had to roll mine to an individual IRA to save what was left after the crash, I held and still hold against the Bush Administration.

Thank you for sharing man.

I had no idea about any of that.

Respect, as always.

But here's the thing Bro:

MAGA is totally AGAINST everyone whoever served in the Bush Jr. Administration.

Meanwhile MSNBC employs them.

Labels mean nothing, it's the Uniparty against MAGA.

If they absolutely just had to forgive debts, which they shouldn't have, they should have at least tried to forgive the debts of people that mattered.

Just 2 stipulations that's all they needed

1 should have been they earned their degree and graduated.

2 it should be a degree in the medical field, engineering, or something like that.

But forgiving the debt of a mayor? That's as much of a joke and a slap in the face as forgiving debt of some kid that went to college for a underwater lesbian folk art degree.

This whole vote buying scam disguised as student debt forgiveness is a travesty.

If they absolutely just had to forgive debts, which they shouldn't have, they should have at least tried to forgive the debts of people that mattered.

Just 2 stipulations that's all they needed

1 should have been they earned their degree and graduated.

2 it should be a degree in the medical field, engineering, or something like that.

But forgiving the debt of a mayor? That's as much of a joke and a slap in the face as forgiving debt of some kid that went to college for a underwater lesbian folk art degree.

This whole vote buying scam disguised as student debt forgiveness is a travesty.
Schools shouldn't even be teaching any of these liberal arts and humanities crap. It should be PEMCIT only.

I agree that college has turned into a giant scam but we still have to blame the kids for choosing worthless degrees. I bet the ones who got a degree in engineering are doing great.

But you can vote Joey Capone????
As opposed to Donny Capone? Yes. Trump is the convicted felon.
1719069408466.jpeg

Forum List

Back