🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden Clan taking bribes from the communist Chinese and everyone else

Yes, so true. Although she is letting us know how the Dem cult will play this: illegals swarming in? Trump’s fault. Russia invades Ukraine? trump’s fault. Food shortages? Trump’s fault. Highest inflation in 40 years? Trump’s fault. Gas prices doubling? Trump’s fault. Out-of-control liberal actor screams profanity and slaps host? Trump’s fault.

(….and then there will be their old standby: blacks oppressed; whites racist.)
I never said it was Trump's fault. He's just a liar who demands center stage.

What really gets me is that every time their lies are exposed, they just stay with them. It’s so bizarre.
I think it speaks to their extreme level of arrogance. Charles Krauthammer, may he RIP, had an excellent article about this - and it wasn’t as profound a few years ago as it is now. He said that they are SO positive they are morally superior, and always in the right, and anyone who disagrees with them is wrong, that they simply cannot face the truth even when it stares them in the face.

Surada is an example of that.

The entrenched deep state, aka the FBI, DOJ, and CIA, includes the MSM. The deep state "leaks" lies to the MSM who runs with the lies like trained seals convincing a trusting/ignorant public.

The "press" needs to be non-partisan, and it is not. The press is the deep state's propaganda arm. The democrats are like Putin and the Russian oligarchs. The "oligarchs" include billionaires like Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook), Jack Dorsey (Twitter), and many other CEOs that promote their propaganda and "censor" conservative voices.

The Biden crime family was protected, and will continue to be protected instead of prosecuted.

The
Clinton foundation is a public operational charity which means it's nothing like the Trump charities. Clinton foundation is audited. Hunter Biden, the black sheep who got Trump impeached, explained

LOL, "The Clinton foundation is a public operational charity" is this a new talking point because I've seen it mentioned a few times lately as a way to try and imply it's legitimate.

I never said it was Trump's fault. He's just a liar who demands center stage.
You said Biden is doing a good job given the hand he was dealt from Trump. That’s blaming him.

You are in major, major denial.

I think it speaks to their extreme level of arrogance. Charles Krauthammer, may he RIP, had an excellent article about this - and it wasn’t as profound a few years ago as it is now. He said that they are SO positive they are morally superior, and always in the right, and anyone who disagrees with them is wrong, that they simply cannot face the truth even when it stares them in the face.

Surada is an example of that.

I love me some Chuck. Miss him alot. It seems like the world went off its axis when we lost him. He put things in such womderful context. He has no replacement.

That analysis is spot on, but it even goes beyond arrogance. Its stupidity as well. One only needs to pick up a history book. This shit has happened over and over and over throughout the history of mankind.

LOL, "The Clinton foundation is a public operational charity" is this a new talking point because I've seen it mentioned a few times lately as a way to try and imply it's legitimate.
It is. Didn't you notice five years ago? It's not a new talking point it's just the way this charity is structured to be above reproach. Of course there's nothing anyone can do about truly stupid people.

I love me some Chuck. Miss him alot. It seems like the world went off its axis when we lost him. He put things in such womderful context. He has no replacement.

That analysis is spot on, but it even goes beyond arrogance. Its stupidity as well. One only needs to pick up a history book. This shit has happened over and over and over throughout the history of mankind.
Agree. It was a big loss when Chuck died. His story was so inspirational, and his insights so on-target. I would have loved to read his essays on what the liberals are doing now, and why.

Of course it’s stupidity, but I’d also say it’s arrogance combined with narcissism. Only THEIR way is the correct way, and anyone who disagrees is subject to verbal abuse, silencing, and worse. And it’s happening at the highest levels of government. The overreaction to the Jan 6 riots, where the government is putting political opponents in jail for decades, is a prime example.

It is. Didn't you notice five years ago? It's not a new talking point it's just the way this charity is structured to be above reproach. Of course there's nothing anyone can do about truly stupid people.

You do know the Clinton Foundation has been under the control of the Clinton Family Foundation?

6949400.jpg

Joe had no idea about Hunter’s business dealings, but this guy in the photo is on the Burisma board.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the email reads.
An earlier email from May 2014 also shows Pozharskyi, reportedly Burisma’s No. 3 exec, asking Hunter for “advice on how you could use your influence” on the company’s behalf.

THE CULT CLAIMS THIS EMAIL ISNT TRUE.

BUT WE HAVE A FUCKING PHOTO.

:auiqs.jpg: :hyper:

You simps are like battered wives defending their piece of shit husbands.
You're exercised about a thank you note? Jesus, were you raised or just jerked up?

Denial is a River in Egypt.

Are you so arrogant that you can’t admit you made a horrendous mistake, and you voted for a man suffering from obvious dementia and with obvious indications of corruption? The country is in terrible straits due to people like you, and you just double down and say nothing to see here.

Also, if Biden is warning of a food shortage, why is he planning to lift the 42 Order restrictions and let another million more illegals in? How is that not hurting regular working Americans, who are already struggling with higher food prices?

Listen idiot, I don't know where you drinking this triple dose of partisan cool-aid from, but these assertions you throw around are straight laughable.

There are no Biden voters that think "gee, you know, it would be nice to have Trump in office again"

What is "obvious" to your inebriated self is not to sober people.

Last edited:
You do know the Clinton Foundation has been under the control of the Clinton Family Foundation?
And wasn’t there a big scandal years ago when the Clinton Foundation raised millions of dollars for the Haitians displaced by that awful earthquake, and the Clintons didn’t release the money and kept it for themselves? The Haitians were in NYC, protesting en masse.

The entrenched deep state, aka the FBI, DOJ, and CIA, includes the MSM. The deep state "leaks" lies to the MSM who runs with the lies like trained seals convincing a trusting/ignorant public.

The "press" needs to be non-partisan, and it is not. The press is the deep state's propaganda arm. The democrats are like Putin and the Russian oligarchs. The "oligarchs" include billionaires like Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook), Jack Dorsey (Twitter), and many other CEOs that promote their propaganda and "censor" conservative voices.

The Biden crime family was protected, and will continue to be protected instead of prosecuted.

I think you're exactly right, which makes me wonder why they are allowing this to come out now? They know Biden is a sinking ship, they're going to try to distance the leftist D party from him, hoping that doing so will help their cause in the midterms. If they have to sacrifice him, they will, he's certainly doing nothing to help them at this point, his stolen presidency has been nothing but disaster.

Biden's campaign itinerary. Shake down your son who sold influence to communist countries using your name, grab a quick shower with your daughter, then head down to the basement. Occasionally surfacing during the day to sniff some little girls hair. There's no way we elected this thing
I can't imagine that anyone believes that he was actually elected.

Listen idiot, I don't know where you drinking this triple dose of partisan cool-aid from, but these assertions you throw around are straight laughable.

There are no Biden voters that think "gee, you know, it would nice to have Trump in office again"

What is "obvious" to your inhabriated self is not to sober people.
Progs can do no more without screwing over other people they do not represent. Because now they are screwing over their own in a big way. Their answers will be to pay people checks and benefits to offset the declines the have engineered in our society. Which will feed the decline even more.

I think you're exactly right, which makes me wonder why they are allowing this to come out now? They know Biden is a sinking ship, they're going to try to distance the leftist D party from him, hoping that doing so will help their cause in the midterms. If they have to sacrifice him, they will, he's certainly doing nothing to help them at this point, his stolen presidency has been nothing but disaster.

When has a coup ever improved a country?

How does it benefit you and your family to live a lie?

Specifically.

Why do you only believe what your puppet masters tell you?

Are you to proud to admit you were duped? Does it make you feel stupid, so you cant admit it?

I believed the INTEL COMMUNITY about WMDs in Iraq. I was wrong. The lied. I FEEL STUPID, BUT I STOPPED BELIEVING THEM.

Why do you?

He is in a cult.
A large one - but it is still a cult.

Progs can do no more without screwing over other people they do not represent. Because now they are screwing over their own in a big way. Their answers will be to pay people checks and benefits to offset the declines the have engineered in our society. Which will feed the decline even more.

You sound insane. Just heads up.

And wasn’t there a big scandal years ago when the Clinton Foundation raised millions of dollars for the Haitians displaced by that awful earthquake, and the Clintons didn’t release the money and kept it for themselves? The Haitians were in NYC, protesting en masse.

Hillary needed that money for herself.
She was simply entitled to it.

Forum List

Back