Biden Considering Easing Sanctions on Venezuela To Get More of Their Oil; No Plans to Ease Sanctions on US Oil Industry

Yes. Demand has surged since the covid lockdown of 2020. You have some magical ideas about the oil business.
well what about the lockdown? hasn't things just gone back to normal? Are people traveling more then they did in 2019, 2018, 2017 etc?

any proof of that?

Joe said buy American.
What he really said was buy from Russia, Iran and Venezuela, all bottom 10 nations for liberty and anti-America policies.

well I actually believe in free enterprise and individual citizens being able to do what they want with their money .... so long as they don't attack neighbors. I don't see Maduro actually doing that. Arguably, China was using predatory pricing to economically attack other countries, so I gave Trump a pass on his "sancitons" sort of, but jobs are not coming back.

The govt is not shutting down operating oil leases from what I've read...?

The govt is preventing or limiting new leases on certain federal land and National Parks, no?

There are 9000 or so signed existing oil leases with the federal govt, that have not been exercised....no exploration attempts... that they could do.

I don't believe there is the fear of investing only to 5 years later being shut down..

I think many leases are around a minimum of 25 years....thats why they are sitting on so many, they have time on their side, for exploration and development was my understanding of it?? Is that wrong?

I think keeping oil prices high, is good for them....the war of course is adding to
The rising prices which have been there for nearly a year... this benefits the stock holders, including themselves personally and also the company.....is more likely imho.
Yeah no rising prices for last year and certainly no jump from $2.75 to $4.25 in a few days
Joke Briben living up to his name

Joe Biden Defiant:

Boosting U.S. Oil Production ‘Will Not’ Lower Gas Prices; Electric Cars Will

8 Mar 2022 ~~ By Charlie Spierling

President Joe Biden adamantly condemned calls for loosening restrictions on domestic energy prices on Tuesday, arguing it would not help lower gas prices.
“Loosening environmental regulations or pulling back clean energy investment won’t — let me expand. Won’t. Will not lower energy prices for families,” he said during a speech at the White House announcing his decision to ban oil imports from Russia to punish Russian President Vladimir Putin for escalating his war in Ukraine.

~Snip~
“If we do what we can, it will mean that no one will have to worry about price of gas pump in the future,” he said, complaining that “tyrants like Putin” were “weaponizing” their natural resources.

Commentary:
Just who is making decisions for this old decrepit demented man?
Why do the Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrats want to destroy America?
Thanks to Bai Dung's continual wonderful clusterfuck of weakness and suggestion that Ukraine could join NATO, Putin took the hint and energy prices are rising through the roof.
The Biden Family business capitalized off Obama putting Joey in charge of corrupt countries that generated large income for the family through extortion and then circled back to Joe by Hunter who paid the Big Guy's family expenses with the take from places like the Ukraine and Russian oligarchs and China and communist party members who even have interests in slave labor operations. (Blood money) And you will see the formula for corrupt payoffs.

Yeah no rising prices for last year and certainly no jump from $2.75 to $4.25 in a few days
Joke Briben living up to his name
No, you're living that sycophant.

Are you looking to purchase Russian oil because the President cut you off?

Forum List

Back