Biden Considering Easing Sanctions on Venezuela To Get More of Their Oil; No Plans to Ease Sanctions on US Oil Industry

Ignoramus or liar?
Which are you?
which has nothing to do with oil production. Oil companies want profits

Don’t count your chickens and all….SCOTUS nixed your plans to gerrymander PA and NC.

And I still haven’t seen any sanctions on US oil companies.
There are no sanctions on US oil companies.

Don’t count your chickens and all….SCOTUS nixed your plans to gerrymander PA and NC.

And I still haven’t seen any sanctions on US oil companies.

And yet left NY's far worse Gerrymander completely intact.

"It's only wrong when your side does it"

There are no sanctions on US oil companies.

There are denied leases, and a general atmosphere of not wanting to increase US productions because of the Greens.

When you do that and have a speculative futures market, as well as trade said commodity on a spot market, you cause pressures to increase prices due to future unknowns in exploration and exploitation of known and unknown resources.

Then you add the volatility due to the Ukraine situation, and BOOM.

It may not be de jure sanctions, but the impact is the same as if they were being implemented.

And yet left NY's far worse Gerrymander completely intact.

"It's only wrong when your side does it"
Trump is not invited to the American Enterprise institute in Sea Island, Georgia. It's a big conservative think tank meeting. Maybe they just don't want Trump's crackpot conspiracy theories.

Trump is not invited to the American Enterprise institute in Sea Island, Georgia. It's a big conservative think tank meeting. Maybe they just don't want Trump's crackpot conspiracy theories.

What does my accusation have to do about Trump?

Did you hit the bong early this morning?

There are denied leases, and a general atmosphere of not wanting to increase US productions because of the Greens.

When you do that and have a speculative futures market, as well as trade said commodity on a spot market, you cause pressures to increase prices due to future unknowns in exploration and exploitation of known and unknown resources.

Then you add the volatility due to the Ukraine situation, and BOOM.

It may not be de jure sanctions, but the impact is the same as if they were being implemented.
Nope they aren't denied leases. The oil companies have options on thousands of oil leases. That's the historic norm . Don't listen to the jackasses who don't know anything about the oil business. They are playing you politically. Remember, it's a business with shareholders.... And, the oil business hates a warzone

We have more demand than in the past.
Really? I mean maybe more then 50 years ago, since we have more people...but more then we did just 4 years ago? ah...I don't think so...not that much more

Really? I mean maybe more then 50 years ago, since we have more people...but more then we did just 4 years ago? ah...I don't think so...not that much more
Yes. Demand has surged since the covid lockdown of 2020. You have some magical ideas about the oil business.

Nope they aren't denied leases. The oil companies have options on thousands of oil leases. That's the historic norm . Don't listen to the jackasses who don't know anything about the oil business. They are playing you politically. Remember, it's a business with shareholders.... And, the oil business hates a warzone

When you do something now, in an industry built on future exploration and exploitation, it has a ripple effect.

Plus you have this.

Opinion | ESG May Be an Antitrust Violation

The biggest antitrust violation in history may be in plain sight. Wall Street banks and money managers are bragging about their coordinated efforts to choke off investment in energy. It’s nearly impossible to raise money to explore for oil and gas right now, and we may all be experiencing rising energy costs because of this market manipulation. Russian and Chinese aggression overseas also is exacerbating inflation.

When you do something now, in an industry built on future exploration and exploitation, it has a ripple effect.

Plus you have this.

Opinion | ESG May Be an Antitrust Violation
The problem is that producers are wary of ramping up capacity and having that bite them in the butt in a year. And there are problems with oil workers, truckers and insufficient sand for the Permian basin shale producers.

The problem is that producers are wary of ramping up capacity and having that bite them in the butt in a year. And there are problems with oil workers, truckers and insufficient sand for the Permian basin shale producers.

When you make the economic market hostile to said producers, why shouldn't they be wary?

You can't invest in well systems with a 10 or 20 year investment payback if the government could shut it down in 5.

I did not blame anyone for anything, that is your game not mine.

You still have not answered the original question

US oil production up 16% from Feb 2021 to Feb 2022.

US NG production up 12% in 2021.

Someone explain how this is "choking the USA own resources".

Thanks.
Because we were in the covid shutdown before....and since then BIDEN has brought in millions of illegals and others. 16% isn't going to get us anywhere..

Wasn't 2019 higher than 2020 consumption----

Forum List

Back