Biden Considering Easing Sanctions on Venezuela To Get More of Their Oil; No Plans to Ease Sanctions on US Oil Industry

Democrats want Americans to be taken advantage of by high oil prices. They don't want Americans to profit from them.

Until you realize Democrats are America's enemy, nothing they do will make sense.
Blah blah blah I’m an idiot conservative…

No flip flop and liberal false declarative.
Trump has Zero to do with surging gas prices due to a Russian invasion that began 16 months after he lost the Presidency
It’s a fact that you can try and cover with emotional TDS deflectivity but the fact stands unchanged.

You said, and I quote....What happens on your watch is what happens. Good and bad. Take responsibility .

And then you changed your mind less than 3 minutes later. Record flip flop

You said, and I quote....What happens on your watch is what happens. Good and bad. Take responsibility .

Nope. Said what happened on Biden’s watch is on him. You then went TDS and injected Trump instead of Biden. Hadn’t been Trumps watch for approaching 1.5 years. Gas soaring about two weeks
You apples to potatoes got shot down

Nope. Said what happened on Budrns watch is on him. You then went TDS and injected Yrump instead of Biden
You apples to potatoes got shot down
The only thing shot down is your selectively applied standards.

Nope. Said what happened on Biden’s watch is on him.

which we both agree with.

and injected Trump instead of Biden.

Yes, I was checking to see if you held people of your party to the same standard you do the other side. The answer was a resounding NO.

That makes you one more useless partisan sheep. Congrats

which we both agree with.

Yes, I was checking to see if you held people of your party to the same standard you do the other side. The answer was a resounding NO.

That makes you one more useless partisan sheep. Congrats
No I was addressing surging gas prices which began 2 weeks ago. Somehow your feelings responded about something you feel Trump did in 2020.. So you switched referenced parties and tried to apply what you think is a comparison when in fact you did not stay on topic and interjected a party not being discussed. Apples to potatoes

No I was addressing surging gas prices which began 2 weeks ago. Somehow your feelings responded about something you feel Trump did in 2020.. So you switched referenced parties and tried to apply what you think is a comparison when in fact you did not stay on topic and interjected a party not being discussed. Apples to potatoes

You said, and I will quote again....What happens on your watch is what happens. Good and bad. Take responsibility .

But you do not really belvie this unless there is a Dem in the White House.

Again, you are just a useless partisan sheep

Oil hits $130 because we have a surplus OR BECAUSE BIDEN HAS HAMPERED NEW OIL PRODUCTION IN AMERICA?

I’ll give you all the time you need to spin an answer.
Again we have to explain a global commodity....

Oil Prices are set at a global level not at a US national level...

OPEC are producing 5 million barrels a day less Oil as they were producing 5 years ago... 3 million less than two years ago....

If US produce more Oil and they could get to pre-pandemic amounts it is just 1.1 million barrels a day. But OPEc could just reduce there supply by that much as well...

Oil production is not controlled by Biden despite, it is actually the financial markets that are being slow in increasing and reduced supply in 2020. None of this is the US Government.

Oil production is set to be over pre pandemic by next year...

This has all been pushed by OPEC+, they have been pushing the price and the US financiers have been supporting it...

Should I assume then that you take responsibility for the economic crash and worst unemployment since the Great Depression?
Sorry loser, all the fault of your pals Fraudi Fauci and the Chinese. Another swing and miss.

Hey dumbass, this invasion wasn’t on Trump’s watch. But you’re a mentally challenged imbecile suffering from racism and TDS.

Forum List

Back