Biden Demands Border Patrol Agents be Disarmed During Uvalde Speech, Agents Decline and Go Home

People released with infectious diseases into our society, but don't you dare notice that or your a Racist
afraid of "brown people".
Meanwhile if you take a plane flight to any tropical region in the third world, you need to get all your shots or you're not going on that plane! why? they don't want you bringing back the same diseases that our federal government is now spreading throughout our population.
Any democrat or leftist here, who can not admit that Biden is a worthless F*** needs to have their heads examined.

Think about this.............this is an armed government saying that the government should be armed but the people should not.

I doubt many will consider that. You and I can't go to the speech armed.

Biden acts like an illegitimate president afraid that troops other than his own trusted personal inner circle royal guard might try to take him out. Speaks volumes.

Same thing happened at the recent Trump speech. This was even at an NRA event. Trump's guards could be armed but the people could not.

Freedom is not tramp prerogative. He is a dictator.
But Trump hates the minorities I hate...so he will get a pass from me.....

121444867_3436727249718856_8703704915748118930_n.jpg

I mean, he can say things like "Take the guns and ask questions later" -- and I will support it as long as I know he hates those wetbacks like I do...

Unhinged Newsmax Host Cuts Off and Yells at Veteran for Mildly Criticizing Trump​

Newsmax host Grant Stinchfield absolutely lost his mind Wednesday night when a veteran helping Americans and Afghan allies flee Afghanistan offered the mildest of criticism of former President Donald Trump.

Joe Saboe, an Iraq War veteran who recently founded the rescue organization Team America, appeared on Stinchfield’s eponymous Newsmax program to discuss his group’s efforts in assisting those looking to escape Afghanistan following the Taliban takeover.

----------------------------------------------------
he loves tramp.

Freedom is not tramp prerogative. He is a dictator.
We all have seen Progs when they get in dictator mode. Blue cities and states were under lockdown and nearly destroyed themselves. The Federal government printed up trillions of dollars for them because of it. Many may even be on the positive side for resources now........For now!

What minorities do you hate?
I hate minorities who act all uppity and think they are entitled to the same rights I have.....

Not all minorities are bad tho...there are some good ones too....the kind that knows their place and don't act in a way that reminds me of why they are a minority...

Like, just because you are a Hispanic or one of those towel heads, you don't have to keep the name Nimrata, Rafael, or Piyush...call yourself Nikki or Ted.....even Bobby....that lets me know you love America...

I hate minorities who act all uppity and think they are entitled to the same rights I have.....

Not all minorities are bad tho...there are some good ones too....the kind that knows their place and don't act in a way that reminds me of why they are a minority...

Like, just because you are a Hispanic or one of those towel heads, you don't have to keep the name Nimrata, Rafael, or Piyush...call yourself Nikki or Ted.....even Bobby....that lets me know you love America...
I was born in the USA and I'm French.

We all have seen Progs when they get in dictator mode. Blue cities and states were under lockdown and nearly destroyed themselves. The Federal government printed up trillions of dollars for them because of it. Many may even be on the positive side for resources now........For now!

Red states locked down also........but you know this already.

Same thing happened at the recent Trump speech. This was even at an NRA event. Trump's guards could be armed but the people could not.

BIG difference between a president just appearing before a big public crowd of unknowns at a rally and a president standing on a stage at the WH with the very people he invited who work for him defending our borders which just saved children's lives, Ace. Apparently everyone on the planet sees that but you.

Forum List

Back