Biden Derangement Syndrome May Make for a Good Republican Campaign Slogan

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
Are you willing to admit that you have Biden Derangement Syndrome?

Bill O'Reilly is claiming to be on the brink of BDS. He explains that and connects the dots of what's happening in the Biden Administration. Who is the "puppet master"? The change of the Chief of Staff indicates that the Biden Reign is about to collapse and the out-going guy is hedging his bet for speaking fees.

Last edited:
Meh, Tater is a fair target while in office (as well he should be) but he will be quickly forgotten about after '24 if he makes it that long.

Leftists on the other hand come off as deranged (thus the syndrome name) at the mere mention of Trump and the man has been out of office for two fuckin' years now.

I suspect a lot of it has to do with their penchant for deflection away from the total cluster-fuck of Tater's reign or that of whoever is pulling his strings.

As for the man himself Biden is a Putz in every meaning of the word.....It's a rare thing when all the synonyms fit.

putz.jpg

Are you willing to admit that you have Biden Derangement Syndrome?

Bill O'Reilly is claiming to be on the brink of BDS. He explains that and connects the dots of what's happening in the Biden Administration. Who is the "puppet master"? The change of the Chief of Staff indicates that the Biden Reign is about to collapse and the out-going guy is hedging his bet for speaking fees.

Pretty much anybody but Trump can beat Biden. The real question is whether or not so many people enter the GOP race that Trump's core inflexible mid 30's support is enough to win the nomination against a very divided field. If only one person (say Desantis) can be the only viable alternative early, then he wins the nomination and the Presidency. If 5 people split the remaining 65% of the vote, then Trump wins the nomination and I shoot my TV, cancel my internet, and pretend the outside world does not exist for most of 2024.

Forum List

Back