Biden Disinformation Czar Demands Power To Edit Other People's Tweets

There is no difference between the Neo-GOP and Faux News, they are partners in crime.

"Benedict Donald" and his trusty lapdog media, Faux.
And Obozo appeared on a LOT of shows. Including those idiots on The View. Your pathetic deflections and constant whining about Fox is just sad.

And Obozo appeared on a LOT of shows. Including those idiots on The View. Your pathetic deflections and constant whining about Fox is just sad.
How many times did Obama call in to any News/Opinion shows like Hannity. Like did he call in to Maddow's show or the Cuomo guy.....

Faux. Authoritarian News

How many times did Obama call in to any News/Opinion shows like Hannity. Like did he call in to Maddow's show or the Cuomo guy.....

Faux. Authoritarian News
Pathetic deflection attempt noted. STFU ignoramus. News Flash idiot: calling Fox “Faux” doesn’t make you cool or hip. It just shows how much of a mindless sheep you are.

There is no difference between the Neo-GOP and Faux News, they are partners in crime.

"Benedict Donald" and his trusty lapdog media, Faux.
The left has 90% of the media under firm control, hiding Democrat incompetence and corruption.

And you're whining about one outlet you don't control.

:auiqs.jpg:

Faux. Authoritarian News
If Fox is so authoritarian, how come you don't do what they say?

Correct me if i'm wrong.

But isn't twitter a private business?

it would be like if you are guest in someone's house and you insulted the owner of the house, my house my rules, as as my site my rules.

Correct me if i'm wrong.

it would be like if you are guest in someone's house and you insulted the owner of the house, my house my rules, as as my site my rules.
That's just the way leftists are. They believe they can dictate what everyone else does.

Leftists can't be trusted with power. They WILL abuse it. History is full of examples.

Correct me if i'm wrong.

True but they became very one sided in their moderation decisions which is the main reason why the complaints about them grew.

How do you square that with your ridiculous claim that Fox is nothing but Trump propaganda?

Take your time. I can tell you haven't given this any thought. At all.
Opinion shows like the ones on Faux, with close connections to the Trump White House, are not news, and are definitely part of the propaganda arm of Trumps Neo-GOP.

Forum List

Back