Biden divided America and his own party

Trump was the final straw, and he did deliberately and continues to do it.

It has been done deliberately by every president since Clinton. Perot scared the shit out of the duopoly and since that election they have worked to ensure the country is too divided to ever unite behind a 3rd party candidate again

Every president since Clinton has been dividing the country. This is by design. Bill did it, GW did it, Obama did it, Trump did it and now Biden is doing it. With each new president it gets worse. Obama was more divisive than GW, Trump more so than Obama and now Biden more so than Trump.

A divided people are far easier to control.
Yup, the trajectory here is pretty fucking obvious. Standard and expectations just get lower and lower, excuses and spin get more and more ridiculous.

Why in the world should our Best & Brightest run for political office now? What are we expecting, exactly?

Unless and until we change our "system" (ha), this continues right into the ground.

#ForwardParty

Yup, the trajectory here is pretty fucking obvious. Standard and expectations just get lower and lower, excuses and spin get more and more ridiculous.

Why in the world should our Best & Brightest run for political office now? What are we expecting, exactly?

Unless and until we change our "system" (ha), this continues right into the ground.

#ForwardParty
Get out of the thread you lying hack. You add zero to it. Biden is a divisive president. Fact. And he ran on being a Uniter. Another fact.

We have the usual:

— Border Crisis
— Inflation
— War in Ukraine
— Botched Afghanistan withdrawal

It’s so bad that post his next State of the Union, Rashida Tlaib is going to give a response. Yes, someone from his own party. You cannot make this stuff up. It would be like Jim Jordan giving a response to Trump’s State of the Union in 2017.

Even the Democratic Party doesn’t have confidence in Biden.

Truth over Facts
We are not at war with Ukraine.

I believe it was worse under GW than under Obama. But that’s just my opinion.

GW pushed the state of fear more than the division in my opinion. But using fear as control was not as effective as division, thus as his term ran on he became more divisive.

GW pushed the state of fear more than the division in my opinion. But using fear as control was not as effective as division, thus as his term ran on he became more divisive.
GW was the worst president in my lifetime.

9/11
Financial Meltdown
War in Iraq

We have the usual:

— Border Crisis
— Inflation
— War in Ukraine
— Botched Afghanistan withdrawal

It’s so bad that post his next State of the Union, Rashida Tlaib is going to give a response. Yes, someone from his own party. You cannot make this stuff up. It would be like Jim Jordan giving a response to Trump’s State of the Union in 2017.

Even the Democratic Party doesn’t have confidence in Biden.

Truth over Facts
Exactly as your fat boy Donald did. Yet another example of how similar the two assholes are.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back