Biden DOJ Asks Court’s Permission to File 40-Page Response to Trump’s Special Master Request

The FBI threw the 20 election you stupid son of a bitch
:lol::lol:

You don't really believe Trump's October surprise, of nefariously getting Hunter Biden's laptop and giving it to the New York Post, and their exposing its contents would have made any of us voting against Trump, by voting for Biden, change our vote to Trump, do you?

Not a chance in hell or heaven!

Trump lost, every which way it can be looked at....

Then a special master will be no problem at all.
You missed the point. The appointment of a special master is done to potentially prevent the government from seeing documents that may qualify as being categorized as having executive privilege. That ship has already sailed since the government has reviewed all the documents.

Here's the other thing to note. Whether some docs qualify as having executive privilege or not, THEY ALL BELONG TO THE NATIONAL ARCHIVES NO MATTER WHAT. Don can't keep them. So what is the endgame here?

:lol::lol:

You don't really believe Trump's October surprise, of nefariously getting Hunter Biden's laptop and giving it to the New York Post, and their exposing its contents would have made any of us voting against Trump, by voting for Biden, change our vote to Trump, do you?

Not a chance in hell or heaven!

Trump lost, every which way it can be looked at....
The laptop story is being recycled to give The Following a shiny object to stare at for a while. They require constant stimulus to distract them from realizing the person they direct their fawning adoration towards is a criminal and a traitor.

You missed the point. The appointment of a special master is done to potentially prevent the government from seeing documents that may qualify as being categorized as having executive privilege. That ship has already sailed since the government has reviewed all the documents.
Then let the special master find the information needed to determine how tainted the case is from all those privileged documents the government stole, read, and no doubt copied. How could you object to that, other than desperation for an indictment?
Here's the other thing to note. Whether some docs qualify as having executive privilege or not, THEY ALL BELONG TO THE NATIONAL ARCHIVES NO MATTER WHAT. Don can't keep them. So what is the endgame here?
Documents between Trump and his lawyers do not belong to the national archives. And as I've said several times, every single president in history took documents with him from the White House. If Trump, out of all the other living former presidents, is prioritized for prosecution, there's a reason for it. See my sig for that reason.

Then let the special master find the information needed to determine how tainted the case is from all those privileged documents the government stole, read, and no doubt copied. How could you object to that, other than desperation for an indictment?

Documents between Trump and his lawyers do not belong to the national archives. And as I've said several times, every single president in history took documents with him from the White House. If Trump, out of all the other living former presidents, is prioritized for prosecution, there's a reason for it. See my sig for that reason.
What information is the special master/magistrate suppose to FIND for you?

They simply separate any attorney client privilege stuff from the rest of the evidence, before it is handed to investigators?

That process was already done, but if a special master wants to go through it again, have at it! Just don't stall the investigation with this planned tactic for delay.... Should be very easy for the magistrate to go through what they've taken to use in their case against trump, to make certain there is no attorney/client privilege stuff?

It's unlikely that in government top secret and secret documents they recovered, there would be any attorney/client privy stuff. Imo.

The judge is a Trump appointee. I hope she tells them yes, and gives them like ninety days to file it, and no page limit. Then when they do, she flips through it briefly, and denies it.

Screw fairness, time to fight fire with fire.
yep.

actually give them 10 days to file it, then deny it inside of 5 mins of receiving it.

That's it. Warm up those tear ducts. When the flood inevitably comes, you'll feel a sense of relief.

I am a little worried. I live downstream from a Republican neighborhood. I might get washed away in the tear-flood.

So, statistically speaking, you live downstream from the more successful folks? Has it ever occurred to you that it may behoove you to adopt some of their ideas rather than ideas from the ghettos?

Why’d they wait so long to file? Sounds like, even though Trump hasn’t been paying his lawyers, they’re still making too much!

Sounds like you're making a great case for having the search, and anything resulting from it will be thrown out.

Actually, this is heading the judge off at the pass. Because the DOJ has already gone through the documents to identify those items that might be attorney client privilege.
Looks like not much. :)
um yeah we know…it’s rather amazing you don’t recognize that’s a major problem and very stalinist

um yeah we know…it’s rather amazing you don’t recognize that’s a major problem and very stalinist
The problem is that Trump’s lawyers waited too long. The motion should have been made at the time of the raid. Trump acquiesced. Case closed.

That's it. Warm up those tear ducts. When the flood inevitably comes, you'll feel a sense of relief.

I am a little worried. I live downstream from a Republican neighborhood. I might get washed away in the tear-flood.
You remind me of the coyote and Trump is the roadrunner. You got him this time! Lol

The laptop story is being recycled to give The Following a shiny object to stare at for a while. They require constant stimulus to distract them from realizing the person they direct their fawning adoration towards is a criminal and a traitor.
Actually it will be used to get rid of Biden after November. Biden is a demented fool and his handlers can't hide it no more.

The problem is that Trump’s lawyers waited too long. The motion should have been made at the time of the raid. Trump acquiesced. Case closed.
The Govt doesn't have the right to determine what is attorney-client privledge. The reality is there should have never been a raid, when the attorneys and the NA were working together to figure that out.

The motion was filed within weeks of the raid. It was timely filed. The Xiden regime is trying hard to cover up their abuse of power at this point.

The judge is a Trump appointee. I hope she tells them yes, and gives them like ninety days to file it, and no page limit. Then when they do, she flips through it briefly, and denies it.

Screw fairness, time to fight fire with fire.
So, y'all accuse democrats and the FBI of judge shopping to get the magistrate in palm beach...

of course a lie....cuz they chose the court closet to the defendant, and the judge was picked by the court lottery random system in place....

While TRUMP ACTUALLY DID JUDGE SHOP by going to a court 67 miles away from Mara Lago, that had all Trump appointed judges in it....

Y'all do, what you always do, accuse us of what YOU actually do! :(

What information is the special master/magistrate suppose to FIND for you?

They simply separate any attorney client privilege stuff from the rest of the evidence, before it is handed to investigators?

That process was already done, but if a special master wants to go through it again, have at it! Just don't stall the investigation with this planned tactic for delay.... Should be very easy for the magistrate to go through what they've taken to use in their case against trump, to make certain there is no attorney/client privilege stuff?

It's unlikely that in government top secret and secret documents they recovered, there would be any attorney/client privy stuff. Imo.
You're right if your point is that the damage is done. Trump had the attorney client privilege taken by a rogue agency. But that doesn't mean we do nothing about it.

Likely all materials found in the search will have to be thrown out as evidence now. If this were legit, they could have asked for a special master to go through seized items before the anti-Trump investigators saw them.

So, y'all accuse democrats and the FBI of judge shopping to get the magistrate in palm beach...

of course a lie....cuz they chose the court closet to the defendant, and the judge was picked by the court lottery random system in place....

While TRUMP ACTUALLY DID JUDGE SHOP by going to a court 67 miles away from Mara Lago, that had all Trump appointed judges in it....

Y'all do, what you always do, accuse us of what YOU actually do! :(
The biggest mistake Trump and the GOP have been making is to not match the Dems' ruthlessness. Obama filled the FBI leadership with the most partisan people he could find. Not a co-inky dink that all the anti -Trump investigators turned out to be big donors to Obama and Clinton.

Trump should do the same in 2025.

Nope. This is a weak kneed judge in Florida, appointed by Trump and probably very much regretting she stuck her nose in DOJ business. :)

Forum List

Back