Biden greenlighting iran's terrorism

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
mods, I hesitated starting another thread, but he one's strated by Trump supporters accused Biden of partnering with Putin, and showed how delusional Trump's troops are, but .....

We're ok with Iran getting a boatload of petrodollars with no agreement on exporting terror. I don't blame MbS for being really pissed off. Biden's got a bunch of Greens and people who confuse Kashoggi with Hamas and Hezbollah.

mods, I hesitated starting another thread, but he one's strated by Trump supporters accused Biden of partnering with Putin, and showed how delusional Trump's troops are, but .....

We're ok with Iran getting a boatload of petrodollars with no agreement on exporting terror. I don't blame MbS for being really pissed off. Biden's got a bunch of Greens and people who confuse Kashoggi with Hamas and Hezbollah.

Let's not forget that Biden is going soft on Iran and is colluding with Putin and The Ayatollah in a Nukes for Oil Death Deal, allowing Russia to sell Iran weapons, continue to help them develop Iran's Nuclear Arsenal and ICBM delivery vehicles, and Biden wants to create a loophole for Putin to launder gas and oil through Iran, while also allowing Russia to sell gas and oil to China in exchange for military parts, weapons, and ammunition etc.

So the so called sanctions are really just icing on a corrupt cake. No doubt Putin probably bought a couple million dollars of Hunter Biden's paintings for the upcoming deal.

There never was a doubt to who owned Biden Inc. The only question was who owned a greater percentage of that Corrupt Enterprise, Putin or Xi?

Biden is to busy begging for oil from the Russian sponsored terrorist state of Iran to be bothered instead of raising production at home that is far cleaner and would create jobs for hard working Americans.

Is it November yet?

*Russia starting wars in Europe*
*China starting pandemics in Asia*
*Saudi Arabia exporting terrorism worldwide*
*North Korea developing nukes*

bendog: IRAN!

*Russia starting wars in Europe*
*China starting pandemics in Asia*
*Saudi Arabia exporting terrorism worldwide*
*North Korea developing nukes*

bendog: IRAN!
And yet John Kerry says all of those countries are -still valuable collogues in his fight to end climate change.

You people are insane.

~~~~~~
Funny when even you become aware of Joey Xi Bai Dung's perfidy.
While you deny his links to Putin and China prior to his fraudulent ascent to the Presidency and even now.
There's no doubt that Bai Dung is weak either by total incompetence, or because he's been compromised by foreign powers or both.

Why this smacks of Bush jr in cahoots with Gaddafi or when Reagan sent Iran missiles, aircraft parts, and money.

The missile attack by Iran on Erbil and the U.S. facilities there are an indication that Iran believes Bai Dung is weak. Look forward to missile attacks by Iran and their proxies on U.S. facilities to become more frequent and overt.
Bai Dung's dependence on Russia and China to moderate the Iran talks is irresponsible, overt and pure incompetence on his part.

**********​

Why this smacks of Bush jr in cahoots with Gaddafi or when Reagan sent Iran missiles, aircraft parts, and money.
While Soviet Russia overtly aided North Korea and the Chinese during 1950 to 1953 and North Vietnam during the Vietnam War.

**********​
**********​
**********​

1655997856512.png

Forum List

Back