Biden guilty of willfully possessing and sharing classified documents, but mentally unfit to stand trial.

TheGreatSatan

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2019
It's official. Biden is mentally compromised and unfit to stand trial. Just like I told Americans a while back, that Biden would step down after super Tuesday do to health reasons.

How did JP know? It's like this is all planned in advance.

It's official. Biden is mentally compromised and unfit to stand trial. Just like I told Americans a while back, that Biden would step down after super Tuesday do to health reasons.

LOL, it didn't take Nostradamus. Many on this board have been predicting he would voluntarily drop or be 25th'd for a few years now.

Well, this puts Trump in the clear then from indictments because Democrats have spent the last 6 + years claiming that he is mentally insane and should be removed by the 25th. They have also said Trump is an elderly man with recent memory problems. The only difference is that they say Biden is a nice elderly man with memory problems while Trump is not nice but is an elderly man with memory problems. Not sure that difference would hold up in a court of law.

In any event, I already made one thread that the election will be about Trump running against Biden but that the election is really all about Trump vs Kamala Harris because I expect that if Biden were to win, he would step down and let Harris become president after the election. But, I can see that conspiracy theorists have some good reasons to believe Biden sill step down before the election.

I posted this exact same thing several months ago.
That biden would claim insanity to avoid prosecution....and low and behold here it is.
But biden wasn't a vegetable when stole all those documents soooo.....
Exactly.

1. He's either too old and senile to stand trial. (like Hillary had no "intent")

2. Or, he stole those classified documents and knew damn well it was illegal, and should be impeached.

Exactly.

1. He's either too old and senile to stand trial. (like Hillary had no "intent")

2. Or, he stole those classified documents and knew damn well it was illegal, and should be impeached.
If Biden stays in the race, he should be charged. By staying in the race, he turns the DOJ into a bunch of political hacks.

Biden will pardon himself and hunter then step down after super Tuesday. That appears to be the plan. We'll see if it happens.

Forum List

Back