Biden/Harris < America's Top Threat..

Well .. I guess I'm bored mostly..

I'm also guessing that you disagree with the thread title..
True, boredom is to be avoided.

As for your thread title, I realize that it could be true given the open borders and the misuse of funds for illegals while US citizens are left with nothing in the disaster.
However, Trump didn´t bring about his big changes in 2017, why should we expect that he will do something in 2025?

As for your thread title, I realize that it could be true given the open borders and the misuse of funds for illegals while US citizens are left with nothing in the disaster.
However, Trump didn´t bring about his big changes in 2017, why should we expect that he will do something in 2025?
~~~~~~
If you were awake and sober during the Trump administration you must know that he did try to accomplish some of his "Changes" and was harrassed, impeached and fought the Chinese virus, while Democrats funded Antifa and BLM in an insurrection.

Hopefully .. Republicans run the House and Senate and a Democrat costly and frivolous persecution won't be a cork in the asshole of progress for the American people.

~~~~~~
If you were awake and sober during the Trump administration you must know that he did try to accomplish some of his "Changes" and was harrassed, impeached and fought the Chinese virus, while Democrats funded Antifa and BLM in an insurrection.
Blaming the Democrats´ blocking of Trump´s policies is not valid. He had two years with majority in the house. He remained idle, didn´t change anything and only went loud about his objectives when he lost this majority and couldn´t impose them anymore. You see, I have been awake and sober.

Eh .. you all know what I mean, so ..why even explain it... 🤨
IMG_2696.gif

Your subject lines reads that Biden/Harris is less of(<) a threat. So we know the real threat is…

#TRAITORTRUMP

Kremlin Confirms Trump Sent Putin COVID-19 Tests While ...​

1728465955729.png
Time Magazine
https://time.com › World › Donald Trump

2 hours ago — Journalist Bob Woodward's new book reports that Trump, while President in 2020, secretly sent Putin Abbott Covid testing machines when the ...

The Kremlin confirmed that former U.S. President Donald Trump while in office sent Russian President Vladimir Putin COVID-19 testing devices during the height of the pandemic, as recounted in a new book by journalist Bob Woodward.

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said on Wednesday that the tests had been sent, but denied the book’s claim that the two leaders had spoken by phone several times since Trump left office.

Forum List

Back