Zone1 Daily Prayer(s)

Dear god - have fun. ... By the way, dear god, did you know that adhesive plaster also sticks in the dark? Yes - your children are really clever. So don't worry.
you have been placed on ignore forever

Psalm 96

1 O sing unto the Lord a new song: sing unto the Lord, all the earth.
2 Sing unto the Lord, bless his name; shew forth his salvation from day to day.
3 Declare his glory among the heathen, his wonders among all people.
4 For the Lord is great, and greatly to be praised: he is to be feared above all gods.
5 For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the Lord made the heavens.

6 Honour and majesty are before him: strength and beauty are in his sanctuary.
7 Give unto the Lord, O ye kindreds of the people, give unto the Lord glory and strength.
8 Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come into his courts.
9 O worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth.
10 Say among the heathen that the Lord reigneth: the world also shall be established that it shall not be moved: he shall judge the people righteously.

11 Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof.
12 Let the field be joyful, and all that is therein: then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice
13 Before the Lord: for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.

I'm sure God always said: You are welcome. To you! You just simple have to listen whoever you are! So if you have no prayer: listen! That's also a wonderful daily prayer.

Last edited:
Psalm 28
God's Anointed

1 Unto thee will I cry, O Lord my rock; be not silent to me: lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit.
2 Hear the voice of my supplications, when I cry unto thee, when I lift up my hands toward thy holy oracle.
3 Draw me not away with the wicked, and with the workers of iniquity, which speak peace to their neighbours, but mischief is in their hearts.
4 Give them according to their deeds, and according to the wickedness of their endeavours: give them after the work of their hands; render to them their desert.

5 Because they regard not the works of the Lord, nor the operation of his hands, he shall destroy them, and not build them up.

6 Blessed be the Lord, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications.
7 The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
8 The Lord is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed.
9 Save thy people, and bless thine inheritance: feed them also, and lift them up for ever.

Psalm 28
God's Anointed

1 Unto thee will I cry, O Lord my rock; be not silent to me: lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit.
2 Hear the voice of my supplications, when I cry unto thee, when I lift up my hands toward thy holy oracle.
3 Draw me not away with the wicked, and with the workers of iniquity, which speak peace to their neighbours, but mischief is in their hearts.
4 Give them according to their deeds, and according to the wickedness of their endeavours: give them after the work of their hands; render to them their desert.

5 Because they regard not the works of the Lord, nor the operation of his hands, he shall destroy them, and not build them up.

6 Blessed be the Lord, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications.
7 The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
8 The Lord is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed.
9 Save thy people, and bless thine inheritance: feed them also, and lift them up for ever.

If you're going to use the lyrics of one of my grandfather David's songs - could you at least do it in a more pleasing form and not as a lean, fat, black and red scrawl?

-----
Von David. Wenn ich rufe zu dir, Herr, mein Fels, so schweige mir nicht, dass ich nicht, wenn du schweigst, gleich werde denen, die in die Grube fahren. Höre die Stimme meines Flehens, wenn ich zu dir schreie, wenn ich meine Hände aufhebe zu deinem heiligen Tempel. Raffe mich nicht hin mit den Gottlosen und Übeltätern, die freundlich reden mit ihrem Nächsten und haben Böses im Herzen. Gib ihnen nach ihrem Tun und nach ihren bösen Taten; gib ihnen nach den Werken ihrer Hände; vergilt ihnen, wie sie es verdienen. Denn sie wollen nicht achten auf das Tun des Herrn noch auf die Werke seiner Hände; darum wird er sie niederreißen und nicht wieder aufbauen. Gelobt sei der Herr; denn er hat erhört die Stimme meines Flehens. Der Herrn ist meine Stärke und mein Schild; auf ihn traut mein Herz und mir ist geholfen. Nun ist mein Herz fröhlich, und ich will ihm danken mit meinem Lied. Der Herr ist seines Volkes Stärke, Hilfe und Stärke für seinen Gesalbten. Hilf deinem Volk und segne dein Erbe und weide und trage sie ewiglich!
-----
Of David. To you, O Lord, I call; my rock, be not deaf to me, lest, if you be silent to me, I become like those who go down to the pit. Hear the voice of my pleas for mercy, when I cry to you for help, when I lift up my hands toward your most holy sanctuary. Do not drag me off with the wicked, with the workers of evil, who speak peace with their neighbors while evil is in their hearts. Give to them according to their work and according to the evil of their deeds; give to them according to the work of their hands; render them their due reward. Because they do not regard the works of the Lord or the work of his hands, he will tear them down and build them up no more. Blessed be the Lord! For he has heard the voice of my pleas for mercy. The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him. The Lord is the strength of his people; he is the saving refuge of his anointed. Oh, save your people and bless your heritage! Be their shepherd and carry them forever.

-----

-----

Last edited:
Father God in heaven Jerusalem is the apple of Your eye. Father God bless Jerusalem with peace in Jesus name. Father God in heaven bless all of Israel with restoration and seasons of peace as President Trump returns to power as Your Chosen Vessel to be president of America in 2024. Father God cover him with Your hand of protection as he goes into the White House to do Your Will. Father God bless and strengthen President Trump with Your Wisdom as he works with Benjamin Netanyahu to merge alliances and close deals that lead to the freedom of all Israeli hostages and "peace be still" throughout the land and in the hearts and minds of the Israeli people in Jesus name.

Father God cover and protect Janet Jackson from familiar spirits used by the evil and wicked liberal democrats; as she spoke the truth about Kamala Harris. Father I bind those familiar spirits and cast their effects back to the users, as Your Word states, whatsoever you sow that shall you also reap in Jesus powerful name. Lord I loose the fruit of the Spirit in Your righteousness, Your holiness, and Your goodness in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Father God in heaven thank You for being God all by Yourself. Father thank you for being all that I need. Father thank you for Your Ten Commandments in that I know not to have any other god(s) except You. Thank You Father God for leading me, guiding me, directing me, and often times for redirecting me, "Glory Hallelujah thank You Father in Jesus name.

Father God in heaven I pray for Florida and other places that will be hit by Hurricane Helene. Father spare the lives of the people in those regions. Lord God the kids... watch over and protect Your children and keep them all safe. Father God ease their minds and comfort their hearts. Lord God give them strength to endure as they are not alone, for You will never leave us nor forsake us in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Father God in heaven, Lord... "Israel."

Father God bless Jerusalem with peace. Lord God bless Jerusalem with peace throughout its borders, and let peace spill over throughout all of Israel in Jesus name.

Father God let not Israel's enemies triumph over them according to Your Word. Father by the power and authority of God invested in me, I crush and destroy all involved in the plans to harm Israel. Father God I crush and destroy all who have thoughts deep in their hearts to harm Israel. Father God, in Jesus powerful name render back unto them all the wickedness they seek to sow against Israel. Father God according to Your Word give it back to them double.

Father God raise up Donald J. Trump, and reestablish Your throne in America with President Trump victoriously in November. Father God use President Trump for Israel's restoration and domination over their enemies for the purposes of peace be still in Jesus Glorious name I pray, Amen.

Holy, Holy, Holy
Holy, Holy, Holy
Is the Lamb of God

Father God thank You for Your Word. Father thank You, for You are Spirit and Truth. Father thank You that You are Love and Righteousness, and thank You Father God, You are Light and Justice. Father God Almighty thank You for teaching me, leading me, and guiding me out of darkness into the illumination of Your Knowledge, Wisdom, and Understanding.

Father God in heaven, Adonai Elohim Yisrael, O' Most Holy One, thank You for telling me to be holy with my words as what comes out of the mouth defiles a person. Thank You Father God in heaven for teaching me all the aspects of Your holiness as no unholiness can EVER enter into heaven. Father God thank You for telling me, and teaching me to be One with You and Jesus connected in holiness, and it is Jesus' precious name I pray, Amen.

"Be ye holy for I am holy"

1 Peter 1:15-16. King James Version. 15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; 16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

Psalm 45

1 My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer.
2 Thou art fairer than the children of men: grace is poured into thy lips: therefore God hath blessed thee for ever.
3 Gird thy sword upon thy thigh, O most mighty, with thy glory and thy majesty.
4 And in thy majesty ride prosperously because of truth and meekness and righteousness; and thy right hand shall teach thee terrible things.
5 Thine arrows are sharp in the heart of the king's enemies; whereby the people fall under thee.

6 Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre.
7 Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
8 All thy garments smell of myrrh, and aloes, and cassia, out of the ivory palaces, whereby they have made thee glad.
9 Kings' daughters were among thy honourable women: upon thy right hand did stand the queen in gold of Ophir.
10 Hearken, O daughter, and consider, and incline thine ear; forget also thine own people, and thy father's house;

11 So shall the king greatly desire thy beauty: for he is thy Lord; and worship thou him.
12 And the daughter of Tyre shall be there with a gift; even the rich among the people shall intreat thy favour.
13 The king's daughter is all glorious within: her clothing is of wrought gold.
14 She shall be brought unto the king in raiment of needlework: the virgins her companions that follow her shall be brought unto thee.
15 With gladness and rejoicing shall they be brought: they shall enter into the king's palace.

16 Instead of thy fathers shall be thy children, whom thou mayest make princes in all the earth.
17 I will make thy name to be remembered in all generations: therefore shall the people praise thee for ever and ever.

nfbw 240930 Vdpxyz00173
you have been placed on ignore forever

i. Daily Prayer(s) 240930 {post•}

NotfooledbyW Sep’24 Vdpxyz: The USMB “ignore” feature allows authoritarian minded white Christian individual's be certain that they do not get too close to any reality based truth from outside their strange Biblical worldview.

5.1: Philosophical Methods for Discovering Truth - Humanities LibreTexts. A traditional dialectic is a debate or discussion between at least two people who hold differing views. But unlike debate, participants in the discussion do not have the goal of “winning,” or proving that the other view is wrong. Rather, the goal is to get closer to the truth. Thus, dialectics make use of logic and reason, while debates often use rhetorical ploys or appeal to the emotions. Because of the tendency of participants to appeal to emotion and prejudice.

nfbw 240930 Vdpxyz00173

Last edited:
nfbw 241001 Vdpxyz00174

NotfooledbyW Oct’24 Vdpxyz: Let’s pray for Superior Court Judge Robert McBurney safety in Georgia and for taking his ruling to the Supreme Court where the six Catholics will see the absurd Dobbs Decision reversed back to Roe because they lied and deprived women of a fundamental right.

Maddow Blog | Judge strikes down Georgia’s abortion ban, but not quickly enough for some
Lisa Rubin explained in a social media thread that’s worth your time, quite a ruling from Fulton County Superior Court Judge Robert McBurney, who concluded that the meaning of “liberty” in Georgia includes “the power of a woman to control her own body, to decide what happens to it and in it, and to reject state interference with her healthcare choices.”

Judge Robert McBurney; “for many women, their pregnancy was unintended, unexpected, and often unknown until well after the embryonic heartbeat began. Yet that’s too late under the LIFE Act’s strictures: these women are now forbidden from undoing that life-altering change of circumstances — before they even knew the change had occurred.”

“For these women, the liberty of privacy means that they alone should choose whether they serve as human incubators for the five months leading up to viability. It is not for a legislator, a judge, or a Commander from The Handmaid’s Tale to tell these women what to do with their bodies during this period when the fetus cannot survive outside the womb any more so than society could — or should — force them to serve as a human tissue bank or to give up a kidney for the benefit of another,” McBurney concluded.

With this in mind, women in Georgia can, for now, terminate unwanted and/or dangerous pregnancies up to 22 weeks.

nfbw 241001 Vdpxyz00174

Last edited:
nfbw 241001 Vdpxyz00174

NotfooledbyW Oct’24 Vdpxyz: Let’s pray for Superior Court Judge Robert McBurney safety in Georgia and for taking his ruling to the Supreme Court where the six Catholics will see the absurd Dobbs Decision reversed back to Roe because they lied and deprived women of a fundamental right.

Maddow Blog | Judge strikes down Georgia’s abortion ban, but not quickly enough for some
Lisa Rubin explained in a social media thread that’s worth your time, quite a ruling from Fulton County Superior Court Judge Robert McBurney, who concluded that the meaning of “liberty” in Georgia includes “the power of a woman to control her own body, to decide what happens to it and in it, and to reject state interference with her healthcare choices.”

Judge Robert McBurney; “for many women, their pregnancy was unintended, unexpected, and often unknown until well after the embryonic heartbeat began. Yet that’s too late under the LIFE Act’s strictures: these women are now forbidden from undoing that life-altering change of circumstances — before they even knew the change had occurred.”

“For these women, the liberty of privacy means that they alone should choose whether they serve as human incubators for the five months leading up to viability. It is not for a legislator, a judge, or a Commander from The Handmaid’s Tale to tell these women what to do with their bodies during this period when the fetus cannot survive outside the womb any more so than society could — or should — force them to serve as a human tissue bank or to give up a kidney for the benefit of another,” McBurney concluded.

With this in mind, women in Georgia can, for now, terminate unwanted and/or dangerous pregnancies up to 22 weeks.

nfbw 241001 Vdpxyz00174
tl/dr

Psalm 45

My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer. Thou art fairer than the children of men: grace is poured into thy lips: therefore God hath blessed thee for ever. Gird thy sword upon thy thigh, O most mighty, with thy glory and thy majesty. And in thy majesty ride prosperously because of truth and meekness and righteousness; and thy right hand shall teach thee terrible things.Thine arrows are sharp in the heart of the king's enemies; whereby the people fall under thee.

Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre. Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. All thy garments smell of myrrh, and aloes, and cassia, out of the ivory palaces, whereby they have made thee glad. Kings' daughters were among thy honourable women: upon thy right hand did stand the queen in gold of Ophir. Hearken, O daughter, and consider, and incline thine ear; forget also thine own people, and thy father's house;

So shall the king greatly desire thy beauty: for he is thy Lord; and worship thou him. And the daughter of Tyre shall be there with a gift; even the rich among the people shall intreat thy favour. The king's daughter is all glorious within: her clothing is of wrought gold. She shall be brought unto the king in raiment of needlework: the virgins her companions that follow her shall be brought unto thee. With gladness and rejoicing shall they be brought: they shall enter into the king's palace.

Instead of thy fathers shall be thy children, whom thou mayest make princes in all the earth. I will make thy name to be remembered in all generations: therefore shall the people praise thee for ever and ever.

Sorry for my minimal modifications - it's totally wrong to modify what others say - nearly a kind of blasphemy - but in this case the real author knew what he liked to write - you do not know it "better".

Last edited:
Yeshua Jesus

The blood of Jesus

Everliving Water Jesus

Holy Spirit Comforter Jesus

Lord of lords King of kings Jesus

The way the truth and the life Jesus

Light of truth Rock of Salvation Jesus

Lovest thou me Peter? Feed my sheep Jesus

Love God and love Thy neighbor as Thyself Jesus

Marvel not, that I saith Ye must be born again Jesus

My sheep hear my voice I know them and they follow me Jesus

I have not come to destroy the law of righteousness, but to fulfill it Jesus

When you pray say Abba Father which art in heaven Hallowed be Thy name Father let Thy Kingdom come and let Thy Will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Lord give us this day our daily bread. Father forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. Father lead us not unto temptation but deliver us from evil, for Thine is the kingdom the power and the glory forever, Amen

Last edited:
Thank You Father God in heaven for another blessed Communion Day in Jesus name, Amen.

Be Blessed

Be Blessed my brother
Be blessed my sister
Be blessed wherever this life leads you
Let me encourage you
Let me speak life to you
You can depend on God to see you through
You can depend on me to pray for you
-You might be hurting
You might be crying
You might be worrying and frustrated too
Let me encourage you let me speak life to you
You can can depend on God to see you through
-Pray im gonna keep on prayin
Pray im gonna keep on prayin for you
Pray im gonna keep on prayin
Pray im gonna keep on prayin for you
You can depend on God to see you thru

Bridge:
I see you in the future
And you look better
I see you walking in favor and prosperity too
Let me encourage you
Let me speak life to you
You can depend on God to see you through
-I pray for you
You pray for me
And watch God change things
Repeat 1x
-I pray for you
You pray for me and watch God change things
Repeat 6x

Psalm 11

1 In the Lord put I my trust: how say ye to my soul, Flee as a bird to your mountain?
2 For, lo, the wicked bend their bow, they make ready their arrow upon the string, that they may privily shoot at the upright in heart.
3 If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?
4 The Lord is in his holy temple, the Lord's throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men.

5 The Lord trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.
6 Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
7 For the righteous Lord loveth righteousness; his countenance doth behold the upright.

Forum List

Back