Biden/Harris Fema Couldn't Care Less About The Helene Catastrophe, Its Equity That Matters At Fema!

Death-Ninja

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2020
They are psychopathic monsters, and the tens of millions of fascist street walkers who suck at their evil toes are sociopaths! There is going to be thousands dead, and the fascist media is doing everything to NOT report on its scale!

They are psychopathic monsters, and the tens of millions of fascist street walkers who suck at their evil toes are sociopaths! There is going to be thousands dead, and the fascist media is doing everything to NOT report on its scale!

Remember how Bush 43 was hammered about katrina in 2005? Where is the demrat outrage now?

I suspect 87% of FEMA's middle management is black, most of them women pigeon-holed into the positions for causing problems elsewhere. Total assholes.

And here we see another right wing moron and his ies.
Did you mean "LIES?" Its the truth urban dweller, something you urban folk likely have never met before! What your racist ass really means, is you don't give a shit, which I might add you sick fuck, is direct evidence of the "sociopathy" I referenced, and yes I consider you specifically to be sociopathic! :wink:

Forum List

Back