Biden: Has be been lying this whole time or is he simply that incompetent?

Rawley

Diamond Member
Sep 8, 2014
Two things: Ukraine and the Border

On the Ukraine, he announced today that he's going to impose 500 new sanctions on Russia. Seriously? Two solid years of lecturing us as been Russia/Putin lovers and now, two years later he's going to impose these sanctions? Why didn't he impose them two years ago? A year ago, six months ago?

On the border. Three friggin years he's been lecturing us that he's absolutely powerless to do anything at the border. Three solid years of lies.

Now, in an election year, and his poll numbers are turning to shit wrt the border, he suddenly find he does have the power.

Again, I ask is it a matter of incompetence or is he a straight up liar?

Last edited:

On the Ukraine, he announced today that he's going to impose 500 new sanctions on Russia. Seriously? Two solid years of lecturing us as been Russia/Putin lovers and now, two years later he's going to impose these sanctions? Why didn't he impose them two years ago? A year ago, six months ago?

On the border. Three friggin years he's been lecturing us that he's absolutely powerless to do anything at the border. Three solid years of lies.

Now, in an election year, and his poll numbers are turning to shit wrt the border, he suddenly find he does have the power.

The rest of this year scares the hell out of me. Regarding Ukraine, it seems that raising the stakes in the conflict is Biden's only strategy. Regarding the Border, I think his only consideration will be to hamstring the next administration.

Personally,I think that Biden has never been anything more than an empty suit with a mean streak.

The rest of this year scares the hell out of me. Regarding Ukraine, it seems that raising the stakes in the conflict is Biden's only strategy. Regarding the Border, I think his only consideration will be to hamstring the next administration.
Disagree a little His only consideration is getting reelected. The question is which is going to cause the least harm to his campaign - 1) Implement the EOs and admit he's been a lying sack of shit for the past three years and he's always had the power to close down the border; or 2) Do nothing and let the nightmare that is his policy play out in the streets and on TV screens for the next 8 months.

Personally,I think that Biden has never been anything more than an empty suit with a mean streak.
I'd add - a liar and not very bright.

I think that reelection for Biden is off the table. Most people won't vote for a corpse. But "retiring" and appointing our first BF President will be sold as his greatest achievement.

Why didn't he impose these sanctions two years ago? Remind me, when did Navalny die?

Biden has been out of it for years. Chances are the Country is being run by a phantom network. They are desperate to keep power so we will see a lot of promises before November.

I think that reelection for Biden is off the table. Most people won't vote for a corpse. But "retiring" and appointing our first BF President will be sold as his greatest achievement.
perhaps. The question is who do they run against Trump. IMHO skipping over Kamala will unquestionably hand the WH back to Trump.

Forum List

Back