Biden has caused at least 12 troops death's as well as 60+ civilians

they didn’t need to leave, they wanted to stay i. their home

xiden of course lied to them and made them feel safe, lied about intel he had…xiden lied, people died
By saying "xiden," I know that there's absolutely no way this war could have ended that you would not have attacked Biden for. I question the quality of your upbringing, that you would play baby games with silly nicknames as a grown adult.

You moron, there are THOUSANDS of Afghanis that we promised citizenship to the US, but they were at the mercy of the US as to when that would happen and they would be flown here.
Weren't we there for 20 years? Maybe you shouldn't have voted your entire life to make it so hard to become a citizen. Imagine 20 years not being enough time to become a citizen.

I question the quality of your upbringing, that you would play baby games with silly nicknames as a grown adult.
Remember when you said this? :laugh:

Remember when you said this? :laugh:

I don't remember but thanks, that was a good one :thup:

harmonica
Hell they are all trying to defend that incompetent boob. I'd bet they regret voting for his stupid ass but sure don't want to admit it.

Our word doesn't matter. Remember reneging on the Iran deal? Remember the abandoned Kurds?

Actually hold up.... America's word, due to Trump's withdrawal agreement with the Taliban, was that we would be leaving. Biden kept that word. Now your retarded bitchass is complaining that we don't keep our word because in this case we kept our word?

Fucking christ
Biden did no such thing. If he did our troops and civilians would be home safely in may.

Biden has gotten 100,000 of our allies out of Afg already

He has gotten 5500 of the 6500 Anerican out already and they are working on the rest

Truly remarkable

By saying "xiden," I know that there's absolutely no way this war could have ended that you would not have attacked Biden for. I question the quality of your upbringing, that you would play baby games with silly nicknames as a grown adult.

~~~~~~
I prefer describing him by the following Joey Xi Bai Dung
biden-puppet-of-xi-jpg.322879

Last edited:

Forum List

Back