Biden has caused at least 12 troops death's as well as 60+ civilians

What in the flying fuck do you think the agreement was? Trump freed 5,000 Taliban prisoners, withdrew troops until only 2500 were left in the country when Biden took over, and promised the Taliban we'd be gone by May if they promised not to attack our soldiers.

What the fuck do you deny about that.
Stop blaming Trump idiot...Trump is not in office...Joe is....Trump would have never allowed the evac of Bagram nor would he have sat back and watched the Taliban break the agreement like Joe did....stop it you sound like a spinning top with no brain....

Stop blaming Trump idiot...Trump is not in office...Joe is....Trump would have never allowed the evac of Bagram nor would he have sat back and watched the Taliban break the agreement like Joe did....stop it you sound like a spinning top with no brain....
I very much doubt Trump would have ended the Afghanistan war. I agree with you on that.

In 20 years, we never even secured the 2 mile road from the Embassy to the Kabul Airport; but please, lecture us on how we could evacuate Kabul to Bagram that's 70 kilometers away. Please feel free.

What in the flying fuck do you think the agreement was? Trump freed 5,000 Taliban prisoners, withdrew troops until only 2500 were left in the country when Biden took over, and promised the Taliban we'd be gone by May if they promised not to attack our soldiers.

What the fuck do you deny about that.
Yes. Withdrew troops and look. No chaos.

He made it clear that they would be required to live by the agreement or we'd fight back. That much is very clear.

The Taliban CANNOT go toe to toe with even our smallest of forces. An ORDERLY withdraw, taking our allies with us, is what was agreed to.

Instead, we have a clusterfuck of Biden's incompetence.

The return of ISIS. Though it appears they're being branded a little differently this time around.

My gosh. How convenient.

They couldn't have written that script any better.

Our word doesn't matter. Remember reneging on the Iran deal? Remember the abandoned Kurds?

Actually hold up.... America's word, due to Trump's withdrawal agreement with the Taliban, was that we would be leaving. Biden kept that word. Now your retarded bitchass is complaining that we don't keep our word because in this case we kept our word?

Fucking christ

Oh we certainly do remember the killings of the Yazidi massacres and their women sold into slavery, and the Red lines drwn in the sand and never followed up, or the take over of the Crimea. The refusal to give arms to the Ukraine after they were promised them.
Are you and those you support without sin? Think well before you answer.

The newsmax article implies we Could treat Afghanistan like Korea. Now that’s funny.

Augustine_ AGAIN, you people don't know shit about anything.....you use BOTH bases----you didn't read my other posts--or if you did, you are upset with the facts

This is by far the worst foreign policy disaster in US history.

This is the deadliest day for the US in Afghan since Obama was President…nearly a decade.

We are going to see ripples of this complete disaster for years.

Will anyone be held accountable?

Our word doesn't matter. Remember reneging on the Iran deal? Remember the abandoned Kurds?

Actually hold up.... America's word, due to Trump's withdrawal agreement with the Taliban, was that we would be leaving. Biden kept that word. Now your retarded bitchass is complaining that we don't keep our word because in this case we kept our word?

Fucking christ
Well now Biden has added Afghanistan to your list of exceptions when the US didnt keep its word.

Biden is getting our soldiers killed.
I believe it was a mistake for Biden to send soldiers there to evacuate people who had 18 months to live. I'll give you that. I equally blame the people who were irresponsible enough to stay for those 18 months and are now asking for soldiers to die to save them.

By not getting these people out. He should have evacuated them 4 months ago.
They could have left 4 months ago with no problem. They would not have needed to be evacuated. Are you suggesting he send soldiers to kidnap them out of the country against their will? I'm pretty sure that violates the Constitution.

They could have left 4 months ago with no problem. They would not have needed to be evacuated. Are you suggesting he send soldiers to kidnap them out of the country against their will? I'm pretty sure that violates the Constitution.
they didn’t need to leave, they wanted to stay i. their home

xiden of course lied to them and made them feel safe, lied about intel he had…xiden lied, people died

You moron, there are THOUSANDS of Afghanis that we promised citizenship to the US, but they were at the mercy of the US as to when that would happen and they would be flown here.

Forum List

Back