Biden Has Illegally TRAFFICKED illegals To Florida In Attack on DeSantis / Florida - More than 70 Flights

He’s been aught doing the same thing in New York. Dumping these illegals from flights in the dead of night. Not that New York needs more Dem voters. The red state governors should start having their state police meet these buses or flights and send them right back.

He been doing it here in Westchester County

1636256916633.png

The President of the United States can not alter, change, or violate existing US law, dumbass....

Obama even declared this to be a fact....right before he did it himself.

Stop saying stupid stuff - educate yourself.
What law did he alter, change or violate?

Funny he picked Florida to send ChiCom Flu suffering illegals to drop off there.

DeSantis should round them up and ship them off to Pennsylvania Ave.

Dude that's a lot of fucking money. I know Americans that would ditch their kids for five hundred grand.

Funny he picked Florida to send ChiCom Flu suffering illegals to drop off there.

DeSantis should round them up and ship them off to Pennsylvania Ave.

Well, they can help unload all of the freighters headed their way. LOL.

How many times are you guys going to report this lie?

Well, they can help unload all of the freighters headed their way. LOL.

How many times are you guys going to report this lie?
I drink your tears of anguish like a fine wine.
1636384741956.jpeg

I drink your tears of anguish like a fine wine.
View attachment 561761
Anguish? I probably have a few hundred dollars of orders on those cargo ships. The sooner they're unloaded the better.

Do you read the World Tribune to get your news? I imagine you do. Your posts are pretty funny.

He hasn’t overturned anything he has the duty of managing and enforcing as he sees fit. I’m sorry you don’t like the way he is doing it but that’s hardly illegal
So, the next red president can tell the BATF to not enforce NFA laws and allow felons to purchase machine guns?

Noted.

easyt65
I agree. Send them all to blue states, DC and Bidungs home state. They shouldn't even be here. They broke laws to be here. Ship them back to the border.

Forum List

Back