Biden Holds Presser In Empty Field, Takes No Questions, Gets Attacked By Bugs

After Biden gets crushed in November, at least some of the blame will have to be placed on whoever is setting up all these events, especially the technical team. In an age where so many people are running youtube channels, video chats and podcasting, it is unimaginable that a multi million dollar campaign for President can not handle these tasks.

After Biden gets crushed in November, at least some of the blame will have to be placed on whoever is setting up all these events, especially the technical team. In an age where so many people are running youtube channels, video chats and podcasting, it is unimaginable that a multi million dollar campaign for President can not handle these tasks.
That’s crazy talk. We know he will lose because Russians are under every bed.

The top Democrat....always the Lord of the Flies:
article-2267925-17287BCD000005DC-176_1024x615_large.jpg

Can someone explain WTF "environmental justice" is?

No because it's the typical incoherent gibberish that ONLY Leftists aka Communists babble ie. it is a MYSTERY to ANYONE who has the ability to do Logical Thinking.

All I can say is Democrats must really think they have mail in voting fraud down to a science to be putting out ridiculous garbage like this as campaigning. MAGA, live and let live.

All I can say is Democrats must really think they have mail in voting fraud down to a science to be putting out ridiculous garbage like this as campaigning. MAGA, live and let live.

That is EXACTLY it wamose, that is EXACTLY it, that is what they THINK. I HOPE The Donald and Co HAVE a PLAN to COMBAT this.

Forum List

Back