biden, "I realized i was *!*@*@! your wife......"

During the presidential campaign he told the Post that he doesn't read very much generally because he makes the right decision "with very little knowledge other than the knowledge I [already] had, plus the words 'common sense,' because I have a lot of common sense and I have a lot of business ability."

Asked during the transition process about why he was only getting intelligence briefings once a week, Trump told Fox News' Chris Wallace, "I'm, like, a smart person. I don't have to be told the same thing and the same words every single day for the next eight years." In this case we're talking about a president apparently unaware of having shortcomings at all, let alone being interested in trying to deal with them. Gaps in knowledge? Bah – Trump is, like, a very smart person.

Yawn, if you want to ramble on with your TDS start a thread

During the presidential campaign he told the Post that he doesn't read very much generally because he makes the right decision "with very little knowledge other than the knowledge I [already] had, plus the words 'common sense,' because I have a lot of common sense and I have a lot of business ability."

Asked during the transition process about why he was only getting intelligence briefings once a week, Trump told Fox News' Chris Wallace, "I'm, like, a smart person. I don't have to be told the same thing and the same words every single day for the next eight years." In this case we're talking about a president apparently unaware of having shortcomings at all, let alone being interested in trying to deal with them. Gaps in knowledge? Bah – Trump is, like, a very smart person.

So you're telling us that we have two retards running. One paid some hush money and the other took showers with his underage daughter AND fingered one of the white house aides.

Biden has Parkinson's or Lewy-Body Dementia dupe.

See that thread for proof from two neurologists. They say its obvious.
No competent doctor makes diagnosis without actually personally examining the patient

The man Piss Pot is a ghastly specimen .
But the OP is Fake News

No need to make up stories about this mental cripple . He convicts himself .

No competent doctor makes diagnosis without actually personally examining the patient
Which is why Left-wing doctors who had never assessed Trump before the last election all came out saying the man was nuts.

Funny that.

But when someone is presented before you unable to talk, you need a doctor to tell you something is wrong about as much as you need a biologist to tell you what a woman is.

Which is why Left-wing doctors who had never assessed Trump before the last election all came out saying the man was nuts.

Funny that.

But when someone is presented before you unable to talk, you need a doctor to tell you something is wrong about as much as you need a biologist to tell you what a woman is.
And I said the same about them as I’m saying here.

It’s bullshit

Forum List

Back