Biden Impeachment

It may make you lash out in your petulance, but the truth you are unable to handle is that Trump has been indicted on 91 felony charges based upon documented evidence and the sworn testimony of dozens of Republican witnesses,

He has been indicted. That part is true. The balance of course is nonsense. You wish to believe it. But you’re a retarded hack, so your wish is irrelevant.
while those who attack the President in an attempt to distract from Trump's depravity have not concocted a single indictment for anything.
You can’t indict a sitting President. Nor have the opponents of your beloved Potato yet claimed that there is sufficient evidence for an impeachment. What they have said (with absolutely correct support) is that what we have seen so far justifies an impeachment investigation.

You’re quite stupid, Shitlips.
Trump toadies in Congress will be unable to concoct a single impeachable offense by President Biden.
“Concoct?” No. That’s what you scumbags did to Trump. But if Potato gets impeached, it will be based on actual evidence and the law. You wouldn’t understand that. It involves actual ethics and fairness, after all.

Nailed it! I see you're familiar with schmidlap , that's him/her/it/them
I see that you are still unable to handle the FACTS:

1) Trump has been indicted on 91 felony charges based upon documented evidence and the sworn testimony of dozens of Republican witnesses.
2) Biden haters have been unable to concoct evidence and/or testimony to bring a single indictment or article of impeachment against him.
Facts make some folks hysterical and cause them to lash out irrationally, but facts are facts.

You can be aroused by the sexual aggressor denying democracy, channeling Hitler, praising degenerate despots, and spouting racist tropes that thrill you, but you cannot refute the above FACTS.

I see that you are still unable to handle the FACTS:
1) Trump has been indicted on 91 felony charges based upon documented evidence and the sworn testimony of dozens of Republican witnesses.
2) Biden haters have been unable to concoct evidence and/or testimony to bring a single indictment or article of impeachment against him.
Facts make some folks hysterical and cause them to lash out irrationally, but facts are facts.

You can be aroused by the sexual aggressor denying democracy, channeling Hitler, praising degenerate despots, and spouting racist tropes that thrill you, but you cannot refute the above FACTS.

No you're a Trump supporter, MAGA man!

This no you're a Trump supporter no you're a Trump supporter is really monotonous. You must be REALLY dim witted to get such endless amusement from it. Like a baby with a rattle, just on and on. Or in your Trumpian language, MAGA!

No you're a Trump supporter, MAGA man!

This no you're a Trump supporter no you're a Trump supporter is really monotonous. You must be REALLY dim witted to get such endless amusement from it. Like a baby with a rattle, just on and on. Or in your Trumpian language, MAGA!
Irrefutable:

Irrefutable:

Isn't it funny how you can't see text unless it's HUGE. What are you now, 80? I am very far signed and I can read that without my reading glasses, LOL.

MAGA! Hate Man. No one loves hate like the left

Have you forgotten Trumps "ALL CAPS" tweets.

I have no idea what your point is other than you are almost as retarded as Smokin' OP and think my saying Trump is funny as shit means I am willing to defend EVERY JOKE. That is just stupid. I am neither defending nor attacking your link. I didn't read it since it had nothing to do with anything I ever said.

On the bright side, Smokin' OP was WAY dumber putting a quote I was mocking him in his sig. You're a rocket scientist compared to him.

MAGA!

I have no idea what your point is other than you are almost as retarded as Smokin' OP and think my saying Trump is funny as shit means I am willing to defend EVERY JOKE. That is just stupid. I am neither defending nor attacking your link. I didn't read it since it had nothing to do with anything I ever said.

On the bright side, Smokin' OP was WAY dumber putting a quote I was mocking him in his sig. You're a rocket scientist compared to him.

MAGA!

1703002026606.png

Isn't it funny how you can't see text unless it's HUGE. What are you now, 80? I am very far signed and I can read that without my reading glasses, LOL.

Desperate attempt at diversion noted. I'll respect the FACTS that you are unable to refute:

Desperate attempt at diversion noted. I'll respect the FACTS that you are unable to refute:

Desperate attempt at diversion? Wow, that's my bad. I haven't been clear enough.

I'm not discussing ANYTHING with you until you have ONE STANDARD for BOTH parties. Note that means the SAME standard. And no, not having any standard for Democrats doesn't give you a pass.

Damn I was derelict, thanks for letting me know. Was I clear that time MAGA man? See you at the next Trump rally!

Desperate attempt at diversion? Wow, that's my bad. I haven't been clear enough.

I'm not discussing ANYTHING with you until you have ONE STANDARD for BOTH parties. Note that means the SAME standard. And no, not having any standard for Democrats doesn't give you a pass.

Damn I was derelict, thanks for letting me know. Was I clear that time MAGA man? See you at the next Trump rally!
The "same standard" being applied has resulted in one being charged with 91 felony indictments based upon documented evidence and the sworn testimony of dozens of Republican witnesses, and none being concocted regarding the other, nor has a single charge of a high crime and misdemeanor been contrived.

That is the objective reality, even if you are unable to handle it.

What legal charges against the President have I ever denied?

As the mountain of evidence against Biden grows, and impeachment more and more likely, their keening increasingly gets more strident.

The "same standard" being applied has resulted in one being charged with 91 felony indictments based upon documented evidence and the sworn testimony of dozens of Republican witnesses, and none being concocted regarding the other, nor has a single charge of a high crime and misdemeanor been contrived.

Well, You've chanted TRUMP "91 felony indictments" six time on this page alone, which is a thread about the possible impeachment of President Biden. So there's that .

Yes, that is a great example of how extreme your double standards are as you're still arguing Biden is the Virgin Mary when he did so much more than Trump.

MAGA! As you said, Trump rules!

Forum List

Back