Biden Impeachment

As the mountain of evidence against Biden grows, and impeachment more and more likely, their keening increasingly gets more strident.

Democrats have lit the way to getting Biden. We just have to follow their path from Trump.

I am terrified of ANY one party system. I can't process that the Democrats want one. Especially since when their politicos don't need them anymore, they will just be as poor and unfree as we are because duh,THAT IS HOW ONE PARTY SYSTEMS WORK. ALL OF THEM

So you think it's retarded to call someone who isn't voting for Trump MAGA. I have to agree with you, you are retarded.

What about you Oddball , you agree? Smokin is retarded? Just want to confirm
fulltater.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
Irrefutable:

1) Trump has been indicted on 91 felony charges based upon documented evidence and the sworn testimony of dozens of Republican witnesses.
2) Biden haters have been unable to concoct evidence and/or testimony to bring a single indictment or article of impeachment against him.
Hey, Shitlips:

An indictment is evidence of nothing.

Fact.

NY jury instruction:

INDICTMENT IS NOT EVIDENCE

The charge(s) in this case (is/are) set forth in a document known as an indictment. The indictment simply states the charge(s). Neither the indictment itself nor the fact that an indictment has been filed constitutes evidence. The defendant has pleaded not guilty to the charge(s) contained in the indictment, and the trial is to decide whether the defendant is guilty or not guilty.1

1. See People v. Greaves, 94 N.Y.2d 775 (1999).

Hey, Shitlips:

An indictment is evidence of nothing.

Fact.
Naughty boy.

Indictments are indicators that grand juries comprised of one's peers have assessed substantive evidence and the sworn testimony of witnesses that have been presented to them

Trump bum kissers, no matter how hysterical over his having lost in 2020, have contrived none against the President.

Naughty boy.

Indictments are indicators that grand juries comprised of one's peers have assessed substantive evidence and the sworn testimony of witnesses that have been presented to them

Trump bum kissers, no matter how hysterical over his having lost in 2020, have contrived none against the President.
Idiot scumbag:

Your drivel is contrary to law.

People heard alleged evidence and some questionable charges about the law. They then voted to accuse.

That’s all it means. It’s absolutely and totally and unequivocally that and nothing more.

You have my permission to continue to spin like a top. But it doesn’t change a thing. Neither the indictment itself NOR the fact that it was voted constitute evidence of guilt.

Class dismissed. You get another “F,” Shitlips.

NO retard.
I'm voting AGAINST Trump, just like in 2016.

Hey! You took me off your sig for laughing at you for not grasping I was mocking you. Put it back, MAGA man! Put it back!

LOL. And I called Democrats intellectual children. Damn, I nailed that

Desperate attempt at diversion? Wow, that's my bad. I haven't been clear enough.

I'm not discussing ANYTHING with you until you have ONE STANDARD for BOTH parties. Note that means the SAME standard. And no, not having any standard for Democrats doesn't give you a pass.

You realize, Trump all by himself probably faces more felony counts, than the sum total from all the democratic administrations ever.

So you think it's retarded to call someone who isn't voting for Trump MAGA. I have to agree with you, you are retarded.

What about you Oddball , you agree? Smokin is retarded? Just want to confirm
So, you must be voting for Chris Christie?
No other teabaggers have a spine.

As the mountain of evidence against Biden grows, and impeachment more and more likely, their keening increasingly gets more strident.
Actually the mountain of evidence against the OTHER Bidens grows.

The evidence against Joe is still just loan and car repayments.

You realize, Trump all by himself probably faces more felony counts, than the sum total from all the democratic administrations ever.

Yes, Democrats are putting your opposition political leader in prison because you want a one party system.

My question is how stupid are you that you want a one party system? Shit man, grow up and stop being Hitler

Yes, Democrats are putting your opposition political leader in prison because you want a one party system.

My question is how stupid are you that you want a one party system? Shit man, grow up and stop being Hitler
You are delusional.

Indictments are based on evidence.
Well, not always.
At least we can say what law we think Trump violated and why.
Gave yourself abortion the back.
Biden‘s critics struggle to even tell us what they’re investigating.
Not at all. But you go on pretending to believe that.
It appears that there is good reason to investigate Potato for Bribery and Conspiracy. Plus, we know he possessed classified documents which also had to have been stolen.

Note once again: the reason to investigate isn’t the same as a reason to impeach. Yet.

Forum List

Back