Biden Impeachment

Admiral Rockwell Tory turned out to be that stupid. I said it was my opinion whatever he wants to do is up to him and he slammed me. He's just an asshole, it's not that logical, he's a stupid douche, and not because he can't notice every time the spell checker picks the wrong pick either.

Hey Admiral, I said "pick" twice in the last sentence. I could have used a pseudonym like "choice" or "option." Gee am I stupid.....

Dickhead

Yes, you are! Have a nice day!

You didn't read what I said or you just didn't understand it because you are stupid. Or most likely you're a liar.

My point was the double standard, ass, ,you are still doing it. You're like a three year old hiding behind the sofa and giggling that we can't find him/her/them, MAGA man
Your childish petulance may be attributable to your inability to address substance.

Or, more likely, you’re just continuing to be a douchebag.
Your childish petulance might, charitably, be attributed to your inability to handle substantive matters.

Meanwhile the whiny, old Loser you worship is becoming even more deranged:

... Despite decreasing inflation in recent months, an increase in wages and low unemployment, Trump added:

Screen Shot 2022-11-13 at 12.40.34 PM.png

"We are a nation whose economy
is collapsing into a cesspool!"

Screen Shot 2023-12-18 at 7.56.58 AM.png

“He’s becoming crazier. And now he’s citing Vladimir Putin

as a character witness, a guy who is a murderous thug
all around the world!”

Screen Shot 2023-08-04 at 12.29.00 PM.png

Your childish petulance may be attributable to your inability to address substance.

I'll gladly address any substance from a Democrat with a standard. A standard is something you hold yourself to first.

What you have are political attacks, you attack Republicans for things you are silent about Democrats for doing.

Childish petulance is having low and non-existence for yourself while expecting others to be Mother Teresa and the Pope.

That's you, dick head. MAGA!

I retired from teaching 5 years ago and never taught third graders, except in the case of educating people like you. Thanks!

I GAVE YOU MY OPINION. Despite what government school teachers believe, we have free speech in this country. Other than your classes apparently.

I got it, you can't handle other views. Let it go, old fart

I'll gladly address any substance from a Democrat with a standard. A standard is something you hold yourself to first.

What you have are political attacks, you attack Republicans for things you are silent about Democrats for doing.

Childish petulance is having low and non-existence for yourself while expecting others to be Mother Teresa and the Pope.

That's you, dick head. MAGA!
If you are unable to contrive a coherent defense for the Cry Baby Loser's crapping on American democracy and our justice system, I understand.

His obvious contempt for law enforcement when he pleasured himself for four hours while watching his goons savage outnumbered police at the Capitol because he lost exposed his egomaniacal depravity.

His expression of contempt for the United States is especially insipid lately.

Last edited:
If you are unable to contrive a coherent defense for the Cry Baby Loser's crapping on American democracy and our justice system, I understand.

His obvious contempt for law enforcement when he pleasured himself for four hours while watching his goons savage outnumbered police at the Capitol because he lost exposed his egomaniacal depravity.

His contempt for the United States is especially insipid lately.

That's not your problem, I'll give you that. You are completely clear you hold the parties to different standards. Actually you hold the Democrat party to no standard at all. You are completely clear about that, I get it.

What you don't grasp is until you come up with one standard I won't play your game. How do you not get that? What would help you grasp it?

But again, as for discussing standards when you have none?

That's not your problem, I'll give you that. You are completely clear you hold the parties to different standards. Actually you hold the Democrat party to no standard at all. You are completely clear about that, I get it.

What you don't grasp is until you come up with one standard I won't play your game. How do you not get that? What would help you grasp it?

But again, as for discussing standards when you have none?

The irrefutable fact is that the Cry Baby Loser has been indicted on 91 felony charges based upon documented evidence and the sworn testimony of dozens of Republican witnesses, while those who attack the President in an attempt to distract from Trump's depravity have not concocted a single indictment for anything.

The irrefutable fact is that the Cry Baby Loser has been indicted on 91 felony charges based upon documented evidence and the sworn testimony of dozens of Republican witnesses, while those who attack the President in an attempt to distract from Trump's depravity have not concocted a single indictment for anything.

Yes, a great example of your double standards where you prosecute Republicans for what Democrats do. Particularly Pedo Joe and Queen Hillary. Thanks for the example of why I won't take you seriously until you remove your double standards, MAGA man

Your childish petulance might, charitably, be attributed to your inability to handle substantive matters.
Or, and maybe get an adult with brains to assist you here, perhaps you need to apply a massive dose of butthurt salve to your entire body.

Be a good little tyke, now. Fuck off. 👍

• Winner
Reactions: kaz
Yes, a great example of your double standards where you prosecute Republicans for what Democrats do. Particularly Pedo Joe and Queen Hillary. Thanks for the example of why I won't take you seriously until you remove your double standards, MAGA man
I apply the exact same legal standards to both, of course.

The disparity is not attributable to political bias, but is a matter of reality:

Trump has been indicted on 91 felony charges based upon documented evidence and the sworn testimony of dozens of Republican witnesses, while those who attack the President in an attempt to distract from Trump's depravity have not concocted a single indictment for anything.

Or, and maybe get an adult with brains to assist you here, perhaps you need to apply a massive dose of butthurt salve to your entire body.

Be a good little tyke, now. Fuck off. 👍
It may make you lash out in your petulance, but the truth you are unable to handle is that Trump has been indicted on 91 felony charges based upon documented evidence and the sworn testimony of dozens of Republican witnesses, while those who attack the President in an attempt to distract from Trump's depravity have not concocted a single indictment for anything.

Trump toadies in Congress will be unable to concoct a single impeachable offense by President Biden.

I apply the exact same legal standards to both, of course.

The disparity is not attributable to political bias, but is a matter of reality:

Trump has been indicted on 91 felony charges based upon documented evidence and the sworn testimony of dozens of Republican witnesses, while those who attack the President in an attempt to distract from Trump's depravity have not concocted a single indictment for anything.

I like how you said you apply the same "legal" standards to both, then lied about it. Democrats lie like small children. I didn't take a cookie (while your hands and face are covered with crumbs).

Just like this one where you said you don't have a double standard then used that as an opening to explore the double in your standards. MAGA man

Forum List

Back