Biden Impeachment

We will need a full 12 years to reverse the anti-America damage done by the Dems, so Trump has to select his VP with the mind that not only does he need to help him win, he can then become the nominee and win in 2028 and 2032.

The problem is Reagan was a start, but then we got HW, HW, Dole, W, W, ... The direction is constantly down. DeSantis is a GREAT governor and I'd love him to be next, he's the only Republican I see up to standing up to the level of hate future Republicans will get from the left. But DeSantis isn't a great speaker and I have no confidence in any other contender to be able to do it at all. I like Nikki, but have no confidence the left won't destroy her either.

The left will do whatever it takes, and most Republicans won't. We're fucked

She's got a vagina. And has some black in her. DEI

Don't you love the irony of that one? Harris is hardly black, but she picked that as her "identity" because blacks have no chance in this country. Obama was black and he said racism meant he had no chance either.

Democrats are terrible liars, but their voters are even more stupid. The people who wouldn't support a black because they were black all died decades ago, and they were Democrats.

Again, Democrats and stupid go together like turkey and stuffing

She has that little scandal with the guy who works for Trump, Lewandowski.

And I don't like Kari Lake either.
I didn’t hear about that. The two of them had a thing?

Is Elise Stefanik seasoned enough? She is one sharp cookie.

The Republicans took back the House and have absolutely nothing to show for it.

Dont Taz Me Bro specializes in lame Democrat hit pieces.

And of course the Republicans did something, they stopped Democrat legislation to end our freedom. Unfortunately that's not permanent, but at least it's a reprieve
State democrat govs and lawmakers did their level best with the passing of unconstitutional firearms laws and bans on carbon and fossil fuel burning equipment that will keep the SCOTUS tied up for years. Conservatives need at least another four years to replace commie lower court justices.

State democrat govs and lawmakers did their level best with the passing of unconstitutional firearms laws and bans on carbon and fossil fuel burning equipment that will keep the SCOTUS tied up for years. Conservatives need at least another four years to replace commie lower court justices.

The problem is there are too many conservatives who are good people and just can't believe what their eyes are telling them that Democrats are not good people. Certainly we are being destroyed by evil and greed, but what is also required is a profound lack of moral clarity to stop them

Forum List

Back