Biden Impeachment

Ah, Republican activist lawyers, the absolute worst, with the least ability or understanding of law. Luckily, impeachment attempts are political events, usually without much to do with law. Just fun and games so they do not have to actually create / pass legislation and be blamed for that, too.

Yeah, the Rs are just as pathetic but they don't have the nads to do an parchment.

He "won" because he and his Communist handlers outright cheated.

LOL

Your retardation is noted and laughed at.

0081cb9ee299df260d182f57af15979285195f85f1556b1f47efef7a7ba5fd8e_1.jpg.jpg

Politicians are corrupt by nature.

The problem is the voters. Only the corrupt ones are successful.

I would never have believed I'd vote for Trump, but the reality of politicians has made him an actually good candidate by comparison. We had some security and he doesn't support our enemies. Incredibly that stands out. We're fucked

Last edited:
America didn't want Biden in 2020 either. The only reason he won, and won handedly, was because he was running against the only person in America he could beat.

So please, Republicans. Please give America a Democrat to run who's NOT Biden!
Ah, you're sick of Biden, too.

Go ahead, run Kamala. Because that's likely Trump's best chance. She was VP during one of the most turbulent and uncomfortable periods in modern history and she's dumber, sillier and more incompetent than Biden. She failed at every job she was given and made a fool of herself while doing it.

She's just younger, that's it.

The problem is the voters. Only the corrupt ones are successful.

I would never have believed I'd vote for Trump, but the reality of politicians has made him an actually good candidate by comparison. We had some security and he doesn't support our enemies. Incredibly that stands out. We're fucked
We’re not fucked if he wins. Now if the D wins - be it Newsome or Harris* - then we’re fucked.

*Biden will NOT be the nominee.

I hope republicans go thru the voter rolls with a fine tooth comb and purge the illegal voters, otherwise the dems will flood the polls with fraudulent mail-in votes.....again.

Democrats are already going to flood us with illegal ballots.

Their voters/suckers don't know what everyone in history has seen, when Leftist politicians stop needing their voters, their voters are as fucked as we are. The score:

Killed by leftists: 100 million
Freed by leftists: 0

Ah, you're sick of Biden, too.

Go ahead, run Kamala. Because that's likely Trump's best chance. She was VP during one of the most turbulent and uncomfortable periods in modern history and she's dumber, sillier and more incompetent than Biden. She failed at every job she was given and made a fool of herself while doing it.

She's just younger, that's it.

I was sick of Biden even before 2020. But Trump had to go. America doesn't want Trump or Biden. The only way to get Biden out of the race is if he can't perform his duties as president or dies. Neither of those have happened. A third and viable option is to be convicted of impeachment by the Senate.

You watch, if he's impeached, there will be Democratic Senators voting to convict.

We’re not fucked if he wins. Now if the D wins - be it Newsome or Harris* - then we’re fucked.

*Biden will NOT be the nominee.

True for the next four years. Trump 2.0 is going to be a lot of fun and retribution. I'm going to cheer when Biden is indicted in Texas, Alabama, Wyoming, Florida and Mississippi (Trump has to do five to top four), but at that point it's either Armageddon or we're fucked again. Democrats are serious and Republicans are still not processing reality of what the Democrat party really is

True for the next four years. Trump 2.0 is going to be a lot of fun and retribution. I'm going to cheer when Biden is indicted in Texas, Alabama, Wyoming, Florida and Mississippi (Trump has to do five to top four), but at that point it's either Armageddon or we're fucked again. Democrats are serious and Republicans are still not processing reality of what the Democrat party really is
We will need a full 12 years to reverse the anti-America damage done by the Dems, so Trump has to select his VP with the mind that not only does he need to help him win, he can then become the nominee and win in 2028 and 2032.

I was sick of Biden even before 2020. But Trump had to go. America doesn't want Trump or Biden. The only way to get Biden out of the race is if he can't perform his duties as president or dies. Neither of those have happened. A third and viable option is to be convicted of impeachment by the Senate.

You watch, if he's impeached, there will be Democratic Senators voting to convict.
Unless we have video of Joe and Hunter yucking it up about all the moola they've made fucking over the American people there will be no democrat senators voting to convict. Or Reps to impeach, for that matter.

We will need a full 12 years to reverse the anti-America damage done by the Dems, so Trump has to select his VP with the mind that not only does he need to help him win, he can then become the nominee and win in 2028 and 2032.
Who do you think will get the VP slot?

Impeachment is an exercise in futility if the Senate won't vote to convict.
In the event that there is overwhelming evidence, rather than face impeachment, Democrats may force Biden to resign prior to impeachment ala Tricky Dick Nixon. If you remember, Republicans convinced him to resign so they would not have to impeach him. Then again, there are no Democrats with the balls to do that.

Forum List

Back