‘I was not voting before, now I am’: gen Z voters on what they think of Kamala Harris

I think so. Trump has had a free hand for too long. It does look like everyone has been regenerated, The threat of a trump return was bad enough but it looked like it was a self fullfiling prophesy.
Has he still got a bandage on his ear to remind us he got shot ?
Three big factors to consider:

1. Racism is a huge and powerful factor against her.

2. The establishment will ensure that Trump doesn't get anywhere near the WH again.

3. Cheating by both sides could be a bigger factor than any others in America now.

These seem to be the very people that Trump does not want to vote. The anti harris rhetoric will not win them any votes. Rather it will drive people to Harris. Educated people just want an alternative to Trump and his dumb rhetoric.
Kamala on “GenZ voters”

These seem to be the very people that Trump does not want to vote. The anti harris rhetoric will not win them any votes. Rather it will drive people to Harris. Educated people just want an alternative to Trump and his dumb rhetoric.
You should read the article again, first of all, some of those responses are not from gen z, they are from millennials…that aside, a couple of the responses were actually people’s saying they are not so sure about Harris…

Overall, though, i expect gen z to come out in full force for democrats, this is not unexpected. Gen z crowd (18-27 for legal voting age), has grown up steeped in liberal indoctrination, it’s the liberals prime target group.

You should read the article again, first of all, some of those responses are not from gen z, they are from millennials…that aside, a couple of the responses were actually people’s saying they are not so sure about Harris…

Overall, though, i expect gen z to come out in full force for democrats, this is not unexpected. Gen z crowd (18-27 for legal voting age), has grown up steeped in liberal indoctrination, it’s the liberals prime target group.
Thanks, I am not an expert in these labels. I just think it means young people. I thought it was a reasonable article.
The guy who thinks she is not a serious person whould really look at trumps feeble debate performance. He lied in reply to every question . He is a joke not a serious person.

Forum List

Back