Biden is 2020 Democrat front runner

Biden will crush Trump like the bug Trump is in 2020.

Old White people lead the Dems?

That’s not what they are selling us.
Remind me again how old Trump is? Oh, about the same age as Biden...LOL

I didn’t say Republicans are NOT run by old White People....We all know Republicans are old white men who are racist homophobic transphobic Islamaphobic xenophobic misogynistic and evil.

The Dems are supposedly diverse.

It’s odd to bash the other side for being what you are, isn’t it?

Why hold yourself to the low standard set by Republicans?

Vice President Biden has had multiple brain aneurysms and brain surgeries. He acted goofy as hell, long before the problems doctors found with his thinker.

OTOH, President Trump has been declared to be undoubtably the healthiest man ever to run for or serve as president, with almost unbelievable superb lab results and the most tremendous score ever recorded on the Cognitive Test administered by the WH physician.

I didn’t say Republicans are NOT run by old White People....We all know Republicans are old white men who are racist homophobic transphobic Islamaphobic xenophobic misogynistic and evil.

God forbid I should do that. Biden will easily beat Trump. He could be 120 years old and I would support him. However, both parties need new blood....more moderates if you ask me.

God forbid I should do that. Biden will easily beat Trump. He could be 120 years old and I would support him. However, both parties need new blood....more moderates if you ask me.

The Dems need more moderates, the Pubs need more conservatives and less Liberals running with an R after their name.

Anyone voting to expand Government is a Democrat.

Biden really should have run in 2016. Not sure if he can even get the nomination in 2020.

As for Hitlery?? That hag won't have as easy a time in 2020. Everyone now knows the strings that were pulled to get her nominated.

The Dems should come up with someone else to run. These two are a joke.

Biden really should have run in 2016. Not sure if he can even get the nomination in 2020.

As for Hitlery?? That hag won't have as easy a time in 2020. Everyone now knows the strings that were pulled to get her nominated.

The Dems should come up with someone else to run. These two are a joke.

They don’t have anyone. Hillary was supposed to win and they made everyone else sit in the back of the bus for the rich old white woman, she lost, they are fucked.

Mrs. Clinton sits 2nd in the race at this time, according to polls

Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton top 2020 Democratic presidential candidates in new poll
Too early.

But no one gets under the orange kunatic’s skinnlike joe.

No one gets under anyone's skin like uncle joe.

:abgg2q.jpg:

2c5bwl.jpg

203772409b27622ca7af53b1bf52f9da.png

Joe-23.jpg

The Dems need more moderates, the Pubs need more conservatives and less Liberals running with an R after their name.

Anyone voting to expand Government is a Democrat.
Pubs are too extreme and need to be pulled to the middle. Conservatism today is nothing more than anger masquerading as policy. Trumpism a not a coherent political philosophy by any stretch of the imagination. I don't want to derail the thread so I will leave it at that.

Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton top 2020 Democratic presidential candidates in new poll
Too early.

But no one gets under the orange kunatic’s skinnlike joe.

No one gets under anyone's skin like uncle joe.

:abgg2q.jpg:

2c5bwl.jpg

203772409b27622ca7af53b1bf52f9da.png

Joe-23.jpg

Oh yeah, that is a bizarre allegation for Trumpist and the perv Trump to bring against Biden.. Should I post the law suit filed against Trump for child rape again?

How about that Howdy Doody character that the Dems ran for veep in 2016? No one seems to be discussing him. A Doody v. Trump race would be interesting

I like him but no. Warren maybe, but Duckworth as well. Need someone feisty and with brains.
There is no such thing as a progressive with brains....

He took out 16 Republicans so I guess there are no republicans with brains then. How in the world you could end up with Trump is beyond me when you had 2 decent men as contenders. They would of all did the same thing, cut taxes, end the ACA, deregulate, and now you end up with the worst of the worst.

I'd like to see him look at Duckworth and say to her:

" I don't like vets who get their legs cut off".

Forum List

Back