🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden is Antifa and BLM

Good stuff. I didnt know Biden was a BLM member. He for sure will get my vote.
He promotes and supports the racist, hateful, and trouble making BLM morons. This is quite apparent.
Youre an inbred white boy so the translation is that BLM is the most honorable upstanding organization in existence. Thanks for confirming. Biden is definitely getting my vote.

Last edited:
I was planning on voting for Biden (I like vegetables.... so sue me!), but he offered this today before scurrying back to the basement....

and I quote:

"COVID has taken this year, just since the outbreak, has taken more than 100 year..look...here's...the lives...it's just...when you think about it."

And that's off a fucking teleprompter!!

Nah...changed my mind. We don't need a stuttering fuck shitting the bed while the muzzies and other scum are taking over the country.

Biden belongs in the “ bug house”
Trump has even the race and Is even winning as he is gaining in Latinos and blacks

ASC is a ghetto thug I put on iggy
He hates his life and wishes he was dead and can only project his pathetic life by hating others

Good stuff. I didnt know Biden was a BLM member. He for sure will get my vote.
He promotes and supports the racist, hateful, and trouble making BLM morons. This is quite apparent.
Youre an inbred white boy so the translation is that BLM is the most honorable upstanding organization in existence. Thanks for confirming.

Do you really know who your daddy is?
Yep. I also know who your mom is too.

Biden is just a puppet and the agenda is identical to Pol Pot Sanders

Biden made 3 huge errors
) picking vile Harris 2) supporting Blm and Antifa 3) hiding in hid Delaware basement

Forum List

Back