Biden just fell off his bike

Fat Donnie doesn’t know how to ride a bike without training wheels
1jcr56-S.jpg

TrainingWheels-S.jpg

Ironic place to fall reHOBOth beach….Life is a beach when you turn most of the country into HOBO’s or vagrants with failed economic policies… He is not the only one being harmed by his actions or lack thereof.. At least it is not a train wreck yet but it is getting there….Food for thought

Time to put the training wheels back on.
Once a man twice a baby....

Yep he's definitely getting there fast. How they didn't pull the 25th on this cat is simply amazing to me (if it were Trump, well we know how it would have went).

Now I know he just lost his balance and fell after stopping, and actually I've seen a 22 year old fall off a motorcycle the same way, but come on mannnnnnn....lol

How much more can we take of this bumbling knucklehead ???

I remember when the far left lost their minds and were spamming 24th amendment after Trump walked slowly on a wet ramp.

I remember when the far left lost their minds and were spamming 24th amendment after Trump walked slowly on a wet ramp.

Who put the water on the ramp? It had not rained for days there.

At least Biden can ride a bike.

I believe the last guy could barely walk down a ramp.

The last guy was smart enough to be careful going down an icy ramp.
Five Bucks A Gallon And Climbing *Joe is too dumb to lean to his left until he gets his right foot out of the pedal. Guarantee he sharted when he fell and Jill had to clean him up.
What a national disgrace!

We saw him fall down on the stairs of AF1, twice.

Then there was that other fall when he broke his foot and blamed it on the dog.

It's very common in people who are suffering from dementia.
Not sure if he's suffering from dementia, but he's definitely suffering from old age in which causes him to appear many times like he's got some bad stuff going on, but it's just old age I think.

It's like the Democrat's allowed gramps to emerge from his basement to run the household, and he's botching the job just as it was expected.

Forum List

Back