Biden Laughs After Trevor Noah Roasts Him: “Since You’ve Come Into Office, Things Are Really Looking Up – Gas Is Up, Rent is Up, Food is Up!” (VIDEO)

People all across this country are suffering because of Biden's blatant reversals of Trump's prosperous economic policies and now he laughs at that suffering. He is one sick minded evil individual.

This is how crooked globalist elites roll!

No, that's how grown men react when they're the butt of a few jokes.

Not the whiny, sniveling ass bleeding rants from idiot Trump.
Village of the Noah's should have brought out several children and felt them up. All we ask is equality in vile comedy antics.

No, that's how grown men react when they're the butt of a few jokes.

Not the whiny, sniveling ass bleeding rants from idiot Trump.

People struggling to put gas in their tank. Not funny!

People struggling to put food on their table. Not funny!

People struggling to pay rent so they don't end up homeless. Not funny!

Meantime, elitists tell snarky jokes at an elitist gathering who can afford the above in spades!!

Not funny!

A few jokes never hurt anybody.
If the vile level is the same. It is not. It is a far different level with many incidents and events not broached by the so-called comedians who are obviously deep state shills if they are Prog derived.

Joe Biden said that klansman Robert Byrd was "like a brother" to him and Trevor Noah got blisters on his lips from kissing Biden's ass so much.
Liberals have no shame.

They should have had some jokes about Joe's crackhead son laundering influence peddling bribes.
some jokes about the Biden family incest problem
some jokes about Biden being a racist segregationist> "racial jungle"
some jokes about Biden handing Afghanistan over to the Taliban
some jokes about Biden's low IQ
some jokes about Biden bizarre word salads
some jokes about Biden saying "you ain't black"
some jokes about Biden being a pedophile
some jokes about Biden being a rapist
some jokes about Biden sniffing hair

Tissue? It was a roast.

I like when he said. "Had my predecessor been here tonight, that would have been a real coup." LOL Biden killed.
Bidens inflation isn't funny----------and it isn't something to laugh at.

People all across this country are suffering because of Biden's blatant reversals of Trump's prosperous economic policies and now he laughs at that suffering. He is one sick minded evil individual.

Ahhh...what the dems don't realize is that this Laughing at Inflation is a gift to the republicans. A HUGE GIFT...........the republicans should make several commercials using it----by this fall, things are going to be very very bad--much worse than now. Biden and the dems laughing about it with one of their most ardent asshole elite supporters Trevor making jokes and laughing about it will certainly cost them a bunch of votes.

That's my take on you & of course blaming Biden for everything.

But Republicans are the party of the ”rich”, right? Yes, we Republicans are generally more successful than you Democrats. As income rises, so does the likelihood of becoming a Republican. There is a reason for that.

Tissue? It was a roast.

I like when he said. "Had my predecessor been here tonight, that would have been a real coup." LOL Biden killed.
Let’s be real. Someone prepared a good line for senile Joe. The miraculous thing here is that Brandon didn’t get lost prior to the punchline.

Forum List

Back