Biden leads Trump in Texas of all places

Doesn’t bode well for Trump. Losing Texas would mean automatic defeat for Trump.

The poll showed Biden with the support of 48 percent of likely voters, compared with 45 percent for Trump. The results represent a shift from the same poll in September, when Trump led by 2 percentage points. One difference from September is that Biden has expanded his lead among Hispanic voters from 30 percentage points to 48.
Is that why Biden is in Minnesota, an always Democrat vote here in the 11th hour instead of Texas?

You run with that poll then. Because the polls do show that Biden is slipping in Texas. I can only surmise after
the last debate, he'll even slip more.
Oh was he that bad? Or is that just your narrative?

Doesnt matter we already voted.
and Trump supporters are voting early
Yea but many detroiters who would not normally take the time to stand in line have done absentee. Trump is most worried about this. He said this is his biggest threat to a second term
You're not being honest. Trump has no issues with absentee ballots whatsoever. A ballot INITIATED by the voter is no issue at all, not even with Trump.

With corona it makes sense to send everyone absentee ballots. If you are smart and practicing social distancing that is. What, do you want us to pack the polls on election day like you guys do at Trump rallies so we can die like Herman Cain?

'It's the same thing': Experts baffled by Trump's misleading distinction between 'absentee' and 'mail-in' ballots

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump has railed against "mail-in voting" while defending "absentee voting," baffling experts who say those voting systems are essentially the same thing.
Trump made the claims in a series of tweets Friday morning, which included some of his previously debunked claims about voter fraud. There is no widespread fraud in US elections.

"Mail-In Ballot fraud found in many elections. People are just now seeing how bad, dishonest and slow it is. Election results could be delayed for months. No more big election night answers? 1% not even counted in 2016. Ridiculous! Just a formula for RIGGING an Election," Trump tweeted. "Absentee Ballots are fine because you have to go through a precise process to get your voting privilege. Not so with Mail-Ins. Rigged Election!!! 20% fraudulent ballots?"

Facts First: Trump is inventing a distinction where none exists, and also peddling baseless claims of rigged elections and fraudulent ballots. Different states use different terms, but "absentee ballots" are "mail-in ballots," and vice versa. Regardless, there are strict measures in place across the country to verify the authenticity of all ballots cast in the mail. These measures are very successful -- more than 99.9% of votes in US elections are legitimate.

Several reporters debunked Trump's claims within minutes of his Twitter post Friday morning. CNN has repeatedly fact-checked Trump's wildly untrue claims about voting-by-mail, allegations of fraudulent elections, and his far-fetched theories about foreign countries printing ballots.
An absentee ballot is initiated by the voter. A mail-in ballot is not, it's initiated by the registrar of the county using a voter database, that may, or may not be current.
It's not all that baffling, other than to CNN.
Doesnt matterS

Both ballots are identical and treated the same
Says you. A person may have moved, or is dead, and one still goes out to them. Don't give me the BS about checking the signature.
Because, we've seen that in Pa. the sig on file doesn't have to match up to the one on the ballot envelope.
So

They will check the signature just like they do on your mail in ballot

Many mail in ballots get rejected for signature

At least with an absentee ballot, I initiated it.
unnecessary step. I got mine and threw it away. I’ll go vote in person. But it was nice during a freakin pandemic for the governor to be proactive and come up with a solution.

We want everyone to vote don’t you?
As long as it's a legal vote. I've under the impression that the democrats want any vote, legal or not.
Mail in votes have been legal for decades

I can't wait to see what happens when Rump figures out he has 2 months to pack his bags. I remember that he's not into building the country as much as he is for "Getting Even". I predict that he's not going to make it to Jan 20th.
That won't be until early 2025. You wackos always worrying about things that never happen.
2025? By then, Trump will have the SC blessing with going for a 3rd and 4th term.
MAGA
I hear that's the plan, Trump stacks the court and they make him President for life.
How much longer you think he’s got to live?
15 maybe 20 years. He's never smoked, used drugs or alcohol.
Not a chance. Fat fuck. Name the last man 250 lbs who lived that long

You run with that poll then. Because the polls do show that Biden is slipping in Texas. I can only surmise after

Yea but many detroiters who would not normally take the time to stand in line have done absentee. Trump is most worried about this. He said this is his biggest threat to a second term
You're not being honest. Trump has no issues with absentee ballots whatsoever. A ballot INITIATED by the voter is no issue at all, not even with Trump.

With corona it makes sense to send everyone absentee ballots. If you are smart and practicing social distancing that is. What, do you want us to pack the polls on election day like you guys do at Trump rallies so we can die like Herman Cain?

'It's the same thing': Experts baffled by Trump's misleading distinction between 'absentee' and 'mail-in' ballots

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump has railed against "mail-in voting" while defending "absentee voting," baffling experts who say those voting systems are essentially the same thing.
Trump made the claims in a series of tweets Friday morning, which included some of his previously debunked claims about voter fraud. There is no widespread fraud in US elections.

"Mail-In Ballot fraud found in many elections. People are just now seeing how bad, dishonest and slow it is. Election results could be delayed for months. No more big election night answers? 1% not even counted in 2016. Ridiculous! Just a formula for RIGGING an Election," Trump tweeted. "Absentee Ballots are fine because you have to go through a precise process to get your voting privilege. Not so with Mail-Ins. Rigged Election!!! 20% fraudulent ballots?"

Facts First: Trump is inventing a distinction where none exists, and also peddling baseless claims of rigged elections and fraudulent ballots. Different states use different terms, but "absentee ballots" are "mail-in ballots," and vice versa. Regardless, there are strict measures in place across the country to verify the authenticity of all ballots cast in the mail. These measures are very successful -- more than 99.9% of votes in US elections are legitimate.

Several reporters debunked Trump's claims within minutes of his Twitter post Friday morning. CNN has repeatedly fact-checked Trump's wildly untrue claims about voting-by-mail, allegations of fraudulent elections, and his far-fetched theories about foreign countries printing ballots.
An absentee ballot is initiated by the voter. A mail-in ballot is not, it's initiated by the registrar of the county using a voter database, that may, or may not be current.
Doesnt matterS

Says you. A person may have moved, or is dead, and one still goes out to them. Don't give me the BS about checking the signature.
Because, we've seen that in Pa. the sig on file doesn't have to match up to the one on the ballot envelope.
So

unnecessary step. I got mine and threw it away. I’ll go vote in person. But it was nice during a freakin pandemic for the governor to be proactive and come up with a solution.

As long as it's a legal vote. I've under the impression that the democrats want any vote, legal or not.

I can't wait to see what happens when Rump figures out he has 2 months to pack his bags. I remember that he's not into building the country as much as he is for "Getting Even". I predict that he's not going to make it to Jan 20th.
That won't be until early 2025. You wackos always worrying about things that never happen.
2025? By then, Trump will have the SC blessing with going for a 3rd and 4th term.
MAGA
I hear that's the plan, Trump stacks the court and they make him President for life.
I hear the Supreme Court might give Trump a third term because of Democrat harassment during his first term.

Doesnt matterS

So

MAGA
I hear the Supreme Court might give Trump a third term because of Democrat harassment during his first term.
Hahahahaha then he should get 5 terms

Really
View attachment 408230

This is Texas, if Biden is competing it is game over... Personally I had a small bet on Biden in Texas last night... A lot of new registered voters for this election, three times than normal... Texas polls last time were biased towards Trump. Beto came within 2 of Cruz. So it is not impossible, improbable but not impossible...
Progun Texas vs antigun Biden
Game over
Nonsense.

Biden isn’t ‘anti-gun.’

And polls show that Texans are most concerned about the pandemic, corruption in government, and the economy.

Single issue voters make up an insignificant minority .
Biden isn't anti anything. He's too stupid to form a single thought.

Doesnt matterS

So

MAGA
Wow well Diaperman isn't setting any svelte records either and he is 10 lbs light because his brain has evaporated.

Doesnt matterS

So

MAGA
Wow well Diaperman isn't setting any svelte records either and he is 10 lbs light because his brain has evaporated.
We’re ok with Kampala taking over but even republicans don’t want pence to be potus

Doesnt matterS

So

MAGA
We’re ok with Kampala taking over but even republicans don’t want pence to be potus
No, we appreciate actual law enforcement and businesses being open and supported for our jobs.

Doesn’t bode well for Trump. Losing Texas would mean automatic defeat for Trump.

Trump won't lose Texas, but it will be a lot closer than it should. That alone is a good indication he is headed for defeat on Election Day.

Unless widespread voter fraud can be shown, the Texas vote will not be closer than it should. It will be exactly where it should be. No doubt it could be a lot closer than expected, but if fewer Texans support Trump, the vote count should show that.
Screen-Shot-2020-08-07-at-12.25.31-AM-1024x532.png
The Trafalgar Group is an opinion polling and survey company based in Atlanta, Georgia. They utilize methods to increase the weighting of so called "shy, pro-Trump" voters which they argue to be underrepresented in most polls. Trafalgar Group adjusts its polls for a "social desirability bias" effect, the hypothesized tendency of some voters to calibrate their responses to polls towards what they believe the survey taker would like to hear.

Trafalgar was one of the few polls that showed a win for Trump in 2016. If voter turnouts and demography are the same as 2016, then they may well be right in 2020. However, everything we see today points to a very different election than 2016, much larger turn outs, more young people voting, more more minority voting all of which look bad for Trump.
and you're a wack wing follower of democrat controlled mainstream media
SO SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT BEING FUCKING BIASED WHEN THEY GOT IT RIGHT

Texas is in play for two big reasons. the suburbs in Texas are abandoning Trump...in the suburbs of Houston, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio. Then secondly, and these two are related, all of the demographic changes that people have been obsessing over for the better part of two decades are having their impact. The growth of the Latino community, the Asian American community, the African American community is helping to power the state towards becoming global.

Doesnt matterS

So

MAGA
It’s true. Corporations left Indiana because mike pence is so weird. We can’t let that be the potus. Even you cons wouldn’t vote for pence, would you?

Doesnt matterS

So

MAGA
It’s true. Corporations left Indiana because mike pence is so weird. We can’t let that be the potus. Even you cons wouldn’t vote for pence, would you?
I would vote for Hulk Hogan over Diaper Joe.

Doesnt matterS

So

MAGA
China Joe's Running Mate is a China Virus. Never in the history of American Elections has a paid and bought for Candidate owned by China chosen as his running mate a Virus Made In China!

Doesnt matterS

So

MAGA
This show I listen to this guy saying the reason he voted for trump was h hated that bitch, referring to Hillary. Today the guy won’t say why he won’t vote for joe biden. He’s not hated like Hillary. Wasn’t demonized. Everyone voting besides trumpbots want civility back.

Thats why trump slowed up the mail. And the Supreme Court said any late votes won’t count. Rigged.

Doesnt matterS

So

MAGA
This show I listen to this guy saying the reason he voted for trump was h hated that bitch, referring to Hillary. Today the guy won’t say why he won’t vote for joe biden. He’s not hated like Hillary. Wasn’t demonized. Everyone voting besides trumpbots want civility back.

Thats why trump slowed up the mail. And the Supreme Court said any late votes won’t count. Rigged.
Civility? Then tell the lamebrain idiot Democrat leaders to stop the crime in their cities. That will bring back civility to real Americans. You libbers are comical.

Doesnt matterS

So

MAGA

Civility? Then tell the lamebrain idiot Democrat leaders to stop the crime in their cities. That will bring back civility to real Americans. You libbers are comical.
Remember we blame you for them. Systemic racism.

Doesnt matterS

So

MAGA

Remember we blame you for them. Systemic racism.
Of course you do, Bizarro World.....exactly the opposite of the truth, you believe it.

Doesnt matterS

So

MAGA
Liar.

Doesnt matterS

So

MAGA
Don't you mean harris?

Forum List

Back