Biden LIES about Jobs

Retard, again... it was based on the CIA's assessment at the time...

Fourth, the Committee concludes that after the attacks, the early intelligence assessments and the Administration's initial public narrative on the causes and motivations for the attacks were not fully accurate. There was a stream of contradictory and conflicting intelligence that came in after the attacks. The Committee found intelligence to support CIA's initial assessment that the attacks had evolved out of a protest in Benghazi; but it also found contrary intelligence, which ultimately proved to be the correct intelligence. There was no protest. The CIA only changed its initial assessment about a protest on September 24, 2012, when closed caption television footage became available on September 18, 2012 (two days after Ambassador Susan Rice spoke), and after the FBI began publishing its interviews with U.S. officials on the ground on September 22, 2012.
Is that why Hillary sent Chelsea an email calling it a terrorist attack, while telling us is was about a movie.

The narrative went on for weeks, and your fixation on lying about it.
Yes, because it took two weeks until the CIA obtained video showing them the protest video wasn't the catalyst for the attack.

Do you not understand this...?

Fourth, the Committee concludes that after the attacks, the early intelligence assessments and the Administration's initial public narrative on the causes and motivations for the attacks were not fully accurate. There was a stream of contradictory and conflicting intelligence that came in after the attacks. The Committee found intelligence to support CIA's initial assessment that the attacks had evolved out of a protest in Benghazi; but it also found contrary intelligence, which ultimately proved to be the correct intelligence. There was no protest. The CIA only changed its initial assessment about a protest on September 24, 2012, when closed caption television footage became available on September 18, 2012 (two days after Ambassador Susan Rice spoke), and after the FBI began publishing its interviews with U.S. officials on the ground on September 22, 2012.

Yes, because it took two weeks until the CIA obtained video showing them the protest video wasn't the catalyst for the attack.

Do you not understand this...?

I know that Obama was going around bragging about how he decimated Al-Qaeda. Then a terrorist attack by them. So he had to lie about it right before the election.

Yes, it is. What part of, There was a stream of contradictory and conflicting intelligence that came in after the attacks, don't you understand??
I knew it was a terrorist attack and not a protest in the beginning. I guess I was more informed, the the president of the United States.

That was the narrative for weeks. My gosh you loons are the most uninformed people on the planet.
No, idiot that was the narrative on FOX.
You think those retards keep you "informed"?

Of course, you do.
Those idiots got traction for years with 57 states, you goobers ate it up.

I knew it was a terrorist attack and not a protest in the beginning. I guess I was more informed, the the president of the United States.
WOW!!!!
WTF was your first clue, dead bodies, fire, explosions?
You must be a genius, like your daddy.

Of course, you do.
It was the narrative on meet the press for several weeks.

Of course, you do.
Oh my, that's funny coming from someone that shit himself over everything Trump said. Lol

It was the narrative on meet the press for several weeks.

Oh my, that's funny coming from someone that shit himself over everything Trump said. Lol
Yes, it was on Meet the Press for weeks. Again... here's why...

Yes, it was on Meet the Press for weeks. Again... here's why...

Lol, everyone else knew it was a terrorist attack but the people in charge. Is that what you're saying?

Forum List

Back