Biden lies and says gun manufacturers is the only industry immune from being liable for Criminal use of properly functioning firearms

Gun manufacturers are the only industry sued when their product performs the desired function correctly, i.e. propelling a projectile down a metal tube at high velocity via explosive combustion.

1654281016599.png

Billy Madison

I guess the dementia man is saying the vax manufacturers are fair game now.
I smell a major class action against them all.
Saul Goodman is on it

This clowns LIES are off the chart, he truly represents the Dem party, lie lie lie lie lie. Is there anything Dems don't lie about?? Dems are dishonest to their core.

Well that's about as much of a blatant lie as you can create.

He is just pulling stuff out of his ass left and right to push his agendas and I can't believe people don't publicly call him out for it. He just constantly lies about everything.

Biden says gun manufacturers the only industry immune from being liable for Criminal use of properly functioning firearms​

Should we be able to sue Chevy for DUI MANSLAUGHTER?
BIDEN IS A LIAR.

Guess Joe forgot about the Covid vaccine industry. I just heard from an epidemiologist that the real reason for the big push to produce a vaccine certified for 5 year olds and under despite their only 0.00001% chance of dying from Covid is to remove the final cloud of possible legal liability for the Covid vaccines from Pfizer.

The goal is to put gun manufacturers out of business, or limit them to only making weapons FOR THE FASCIST ELITISTS.

They will be protected by people with guns, you will not be.

The cult wants it.

Forum List

Back