Biden livestream a disaster....

From being confused to how long until he can enact new policy, to walking off camera, then randomly talking about the Amazon burning.

In a different exchange, he was asked about his confrontation with the voter over guns, he answers,“I’m surprised that Sanders is joining Trump. It’s surprising”.
...uh what?

Watch the videos of it:
Nolte: Joe Biden Forgets Year, Meanders Off Frame in Disastrous Livestream

Is there any doubt he is senile?
It’s funny, I read your analysis and then I watch the video and shockingly enough it’s nothing like you describe! Can’t say I’m surprised

I'm pretty sure you've heard the joke that ends with "but you fuck just one sheep..."

That joke was tailor-made for Joe Biden. It doesn't matter what he does from here on out, he'll always be remembered for what he did.
well beating Trump is a pretty good thing to be remembered for.

Wake up. You were dreaming and mumbling something about "Biden beating Trump."
Shouldn’t be a problem... if Hillary can pull more votes then Biden should have no problem beating him in the EC

From being confused to how long until he can enact new policy, to walking off camera, then randomly talking about the Amazon burning.

In a different exchange, he was asked about his confrontation with the voter over guns, he answers,“I’m surprised that Sanders is joining Trump. It’s surprising”.
...uh what?

Watch the videos of it:

It’s funny, I read your analysis and then I watch the video and shockingly enough it’s nothing like you describe! Can’t say I’m surprised

I'm pretty sure you've heard the joke that ends with "but you fuck just one sheep..."

That joke was tailor-made for Joe Biden. It doesn't matter what he does from here on out, he'll always be remembered for what he did.

biden needs to make it thru an episode of "Are You Dummer Than A 4th Grader" before he runs for president
Trump set the bar at a new low for stupidity. Biden is past his prime but even with that he is a much better candidate than Trump

It is very amusing how the tard herd projects Trump's failings onto others.

Trump was barely able to pronounce two-syllable words during his address to the nation the other night.

...uh what?

Watch the videos of it:

Sleep Joe was Gafftastic.

One of Biden's pupils is bigger than the other. A sure sign of a brain tumor. Fact.

Biden slurs his words almost as often as Trump. A sure sign of esophageal cancer. Fact.

Biden slams down Tic Tacs and grabs pussies. Fact.

Biden wears adult diapers. Fact.

One of Biden's feet always points towards Mecca. Fact.

When the coronavirus hit America's shores, Biden bought all the Constitution toilet paper on Amazon. Fact.

Go ahead. Try to find Constitution toilet paper on Amazon.

Go ahead.

You can't, because Biden bought an eight year supply for himself and his future Cabinet.

You should have read your own link.

Other Bernie Bros are attempting to split the difference, urging comrades to bolt from Biden in safe states, but hold their nose and pull the lever for him in the swings.

“I have seen a whole lot of people who live in Wisconsin or live in a state like Pennsylvania who feel very obligated to vote for whoever the [Democratic] nominee is because they’re just thinking it’s a zero sum game,” Sam Finkelstein, a law student at Seton Hall University and ferocious Twitter Bernie Bro told The Post.

If a camera was on Biden 24/7, we'd be seeing topics like this:

"Biden urination a disaster."

"Biden shower a disaster."

"Biden shoe-tying a disaster."

"Biden laughter a disaster."

"Biden standing still a disaster."

That's just the way the Trumptards roll.

biden needs to make it thru an episode of "Are You Dummer Than A 4th Grader" before he runs for president
Trump set the bar at a new low for stupidity. Biden is past his prime but even with that he is a much better candidate than Trump
No you are still the lead here...

Rumor has it that a Hilary/Romney ticket is being contemplated......

iu

Welcome to the club!

The fix is in; has been for months.

...uh what?

Watch the videos of it:

You must be blind and deaf then.

Even Bill Maher knows Biden is not right in the head.

...uh what?

Watch the videos of it:

You must be blind and deaf then.

Even Bill Maher knows Biden is not right in the head.
is Bill Maher somebody whose opinion you respect?

...uh what?

Watch the videos of it:

Of course you’d say that....

Alamy_A14A69-c-29b8790.jpg

...uh what?

Watch the videos of it:

Of course you’d say that....

Alamy_A14A69-c-29b8790.jpg
Sorry man but if you think anything in that video shows a significant problem then you are much more of a snowflake than I thought.

If a camera was on Biden 24/7, we'd be seeing topics like this:

"Biden urination a disaster."

"Biden shower a disaster."

"Biden shoe-tying a disaster."

"Biden laughter a disaster."

"Biden standing still a disaster."

That's just the way the Trumptards roll.

This was his own campaign stream.....

As well as a video of him on the campaign trail.

But, we know you have to support him. He has a history of selling America out to China. He’s the “Good Senator from MBNA” and you will vote for him.

Forum List

Back