Biden livestream a disaster....

From being confused to how long until he can enact new policy, to walking off camera, then randomly talking about the Amazon burning.

In a different exchange, he was asked about his confrontation with the voter over guns, he answers,“I’m surprised that Sanders is joining Trump. It’s surprising”.
...uh what?

Watch the videos of it:
Nolte: Joe Biden Forgets Year, Meanders Off Frame in Disastrous Livestream

Is there any doubt he is senile?
It’s funny, I read your analysis and then I watch the video and shockingly enough it’s nothing like you describe! Can’t say I’m surprised

I'm pretty sure you've heard the joke that ends with "but you fuck just one sheep..."

That joke was tailor-made for Joe Biden. It doesn't matter what he does from here on out, he'll always be remembered for what he did.
well beating Trump is a pretty good thing to be remembered for.
IN other words, the memory of President Biden will be science fiction?
No, i think he will be remembered fondly
rofl-funny-motivational-quotes.jpg

Indeed … as the doddering former VPOTUS who ran against an incumbent POTUS and was laughed off the debate stage. Very sad.
im sure you and your ILK will be laughing just as millions think Trump is a joke. Every candidate has opposers that mock and insult... but Biden also has millions of people who feel like they know, trust, and respect him. Meanwhile Trump is one of the most disliked presidents in our history. That will likely drive Biden to victory in November

Indeed … as the doddering former VPOTUS who ran against an incumbent POTUS and was laughed off the debate stage. Very sad.
im sure you and your ILK will be laughing just as millions think Trump is a joke. Every candidate has opposers that mock and insult... but Biden also has millions of people who feel like they know, trust, and respect him. Meanwhile Trump is one of the most disliked presidents in our history. That will likely drive Biden to victory in November
When he debates Trump and it becomes obvious how senile he is, that will be all she wrote for Biden.

When he debates Trump and it becomes obvious how senile he is, that will be all she wrote for Biden.
Agreed. Then does the D Party remove Biden and put up another corporatist elitist warmonger? Hillary again?

Last edited:

Crazy Uncle Joe has no control over his emotions. Once he loses his shit in front of everyone in the country and everyone sees what an asshole he is, it's all over but the cryin'.

And Trump will just stand there at the podium grinning like a 'possum, while Joe comes unglued.

Donald-Trump-grin.jpg

Crazy Uncle Joe has no control over his emotions. Once he loses his shit in front of everyone in the country and everyone sees what an asshole he is, it's all over but the cryin'.

And Trump will just stand there at the podium grinning like a 'possum, while Joe comes unglued.

Donald-Trump-grin.jpg
It will be interesting to see how Trump baits Biden into revealing the doddering old fool that he is.

Donald-Trump-grin.jpg
It will be interesting to see how Trump baits Biden into revealing the doddering old fool that he is.

That's going to be so good that it should be on pay per view TV. :21:

I agree. Uncle Joe has gotten a bit too buggy for me.

CovidJoe.jpg

It’s funny, I read your analysis and then I watch the video and shockingly enough it’s nothing like you describe! Can’t say I’m surprised

I'm pretty sure you've heard the joke that ends with "but you fuck just one sheep..."

That joke was tailor-made for Joe Biden. It doesn't matter what he does from here on out, he'll always be remembered for what he did.
hell, even biden doesn't remember biden right about now.

I hope he wins his Senate race. :laughing0301:

we just can't help ourselves, i suppose. continuing to elect people just to mess with the other side.

we just can't help ourselves, i suppose. continuing to elect people just to mess with the other side.

Obama has to be given credit for that:

"Voting is the best revenge."

"If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, 'We're gonna punish our enemies, and we're gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us..."

Let’s not forget the impact tonight’s debate could have on things. Two long hours mano-a-mano with commie Bernie for all the world to see, and given Sleepy’s recent gaffes, confusions, and whatnot his handlers have got to be shitting bricks right now. Only five hours left to try to get their hapless Mr. Magoo ready for battle...LOL.

Set your DVRs...8pm, Created News Network.

Crazy Uncle Joe has no control over his emotions. Once he loses his shit in front of everyone in the country and everyone sees what an asshole he is, it's all over but the cryin'...
Excuse me??? Do you never watch CNN/PMSNBC ("On The Rag 24/7")? Those fuckers never have any control and they feed hysteria to their not-too-bright lemmings.

Let’s not forget the impact tonight’s debate could have on things. Two long hours mano-a-mano with commie Bernie for all the world to see, and given Sleepy’s recent gaffes, confusions, and whatnot his handlers have got to be shitting bricks right now. Only five hours left to try to get their hapless Mr. Magoo ready for battle...LOL.

I can pretty much guess how that debate is going to go. They'll spend the entire debate hammering President Trump, instead of each other.

Crazy Uncle Joe has no control over his emotions. Once he loses his shit in front of everyone in the country and everyone sees what an asshole he is, it's all over but the cryin'...
Excuse me??? Do you never watch CNN/PMSNBC ("On The Rag 24/7")? Those fuckers never have any control and they feed hysteria to their not-too-bright lemmings.
With only two debating now it’ll be interesting to see if the CNN dolts are still in over their heads this go-round.

I can pretty much guess how that debate is going to go. They'll spend the entire debate hammering President Trump, instead of each other.
Not so sure. Bernie’s in a tough spot and has to score points against Magoo and just hammering Trump won’t do that IMO. Bern’s gotta go for the jugular, kick for the nuts and cause major damage tonight or he’s done and he knows it.

I’ve never been this jazzed about a dimocrat debate. Hope it lives up to my expectations!

Forum List

Back