Biden must be impeached

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
What???

US4CC.meme.Biden_Philly_Red - imperfect_Constitution.png

Biden is the symptom. The Democratic party, the illness; CANCER (CORRUPTION). Us REMAINING democrats need to revolt, break away and form NEW a party that represents US. Not these lying manipulative carpetbaggers.

Biden is the symptom. The Democratic party, the illness; CANCER (CORRUPTION). Us REMAINING democrats need to revolt, break away and form NEW a party that represents US. Not these lying manipulative carpetbaggers.

Get your own line. That's a line said early on about Rump. And it appears that the GOP is slowly turning to sane but it has a long way to go.

Get your own line. That's a line said early on about Rump. And it appears that the GOP is slowly turning to sane but it has a long way to go.
And yet, the righties just won an election.

J6 is gone forever.

If the election had indeed revealed a significant red wave, the impeachment prospect would make more sense.

But now? I think I’ll revert to my prior position: forget the impeachment shit. There isn’t time to waste. The GOP instead needs to attend to all the major real issues we are confronting.

Brandon will be President Obstructionist. And that leads to the General Election in 2024. The GOP must position itself wisely.

If the election had indeed revealed a significant red wave, the impeachment prospect would make more sense.
But now? I think I’ll revert to my prior position: forget the impeachment shit. There isn’t time to waste. The GOP instead needs to attend to all the major real issues we are confronting.
Brandon will be President Obstructionist. And that leads to the General Election in 2024. The GOP must position itself wisely.
Yep, the voters have spoken. Divided government. No impeachments. Just tread water until 2024 and continue the fight for the WH. I hope the city folk enjoy living in their unaffordable crime infested hell holes.

Just exactly how are you planning on impeaching him with the Dems in control of the House and Senate?

Ii ain't happening anytime soon!
Like I said back in 2020 you will rarely see a fair election again. You will eventually have one party rule like they do in California.
There will be pockets of resistance where real Democracy still lives, but eventually The Democrats will find a way to destroy that too.

Forum List

Back