Biden, My Health is Fine, It's Just My Brain

bidenunfitposrthhgdert.jpg

Say wot?

And who will take that 3 AM call? The valet?

Yeah I saw this.

Same call where he told my doofus Rhode Island Gov. that he is fully operational between 10am-3pm.

There's so much cognitive bad news about the Commander In Thief I can't even keep up at this stage.

It's a veritable tidal wave of ignominious shameful embarrassment.

Yeah I saw this.

Same call where he told my doofus Rhode Island Gov. that he is fully operational between 10am-3pm.

There's so much cognitive bad news about the Commander In Thief I can't even keep up at this stage.

It's a veritable tidal wave of ignominious shameful embarrassment.

If the libs had this much fun with Trump, they wouldn't be such miserable skunks today. :laughing0301:

If he only had a brain.

~~~~~~
Now, now.... This is not saying that Joe wasn't once sharp as a tack in debates.
Going through the archives of debates, Joe was fine during the Vice- presidential 2008 debates against Palin and again in 2012 against Ryan.
Joe still had a little left in 2016 against Trump, but his decline is very noticable in the the 27 June and even in today's speech.
To say that Joe is in Stage 4 of Alzheimer's disease. They are:
There are five stages associated with Alzheimer's disease. They include:
  • Preclinical Alzheimer's disease.
  • Mild cognitive impairment due to Alzheimer's disease.
  • Mild dementia due to Alzheimer's disease.
  • Moderate dementia due to Alzheimer's disease.
  • Severe dementia due to Alzheimer's disease.

Joe fits the fourth stage to a Tee.

Moderate dementia due to Alzheimer's disease

During the moderate dementia stage of Alzheimer's disease, people grow more confused and forgetful. They begin to need more help with daily activities and self-care.
People with the moderate dementia stage of Alzheimer's disease may:
  • Show increasingly poor judgment and deepening confusion. Individuals lose track of where they are, the day of the week or the season. They may confuse family members or close friends with one another or mistake strangers for family.
  • Experience even greater memory loss. People may forget details of their personal history, such as their address, phone number or where they attended school. They repeat favorite stories or make up stories to fill gaps in memory.
    They may wander, possibly in search of surroundings that feel more familiar. These behaviors make it unsafe to leave them on their own.
  • Need help with some daily activities. They may need help choosing proper clothing for the occasion or the weather. People in this stage also may need assistance with bathing, grooming, using the bathroom and other self-care. Some may occasionally lose control of their bladder or bowel movements.
  • Undergo significant changes in personality and behavior. It's not unusual for people in the moderate dementia stage to develop unfounded suspicions. For example, they might become convinced that friends, family or professional caregivers are stealing from them. Or they may accuse a spouse of having an affair. Others may see or hear things that aren't really there.
    Individuals often grow restless or agitated, especially late in the day. Some people may have outbursts of aggressive physical behavior.

Last edited:
~~~~~~
Now, now.... This is not saying that Joe wasn't once sharp as a tack in debates.
Going through the archives of debates, Joe was fine during the Vice- presidential 2008 debates against Palin and again in 2012 against Ryan.
Joe still had a little left in 2016 against Trump, but his decline is very noticable in the the 27 June and even in today's speech.
To say that Joe is in Stage 4 of Alzheimer's disease. They are:
There are five stages associated with Alzheimer's disease. They include:
  • Preclinical Alzheimer's disease.
  • Mild cognitive impairment due to Alzheimer's disease.
  • Mild dementia due to Alzheimer's disease.
  • Moderate dementia due to Alzheimer's disease.
  • Severe dementia due to Alzheimer's disease.

Joe fits the fourth stage to a Tee.

Moderate dementia due to Alzheimer's disease

During the moderate dementia stage of Alzheimer's disease, people grow more confused and forgetful. They begin to need more help with daily activities and self-care.
People with the moderate dementia stage of Alzheimer's disease may:
  • Show increasingly poor judgment and deepening confusion. Individuals lose track of where they are, the day of the week or the season. They may confuse family members or close friends with one another or mistake strangers for family.
  • Experience even greater memory loss. People may forget details of their personal history, such as their address, phone number or where they attended school. They repeat favorite stories or make up stories to fill gaps in memory.
    They may wander, possibly in search of surroundings that feel more familiar. These behaviors make it unsafe to leave them on their own.
  • Need help with some daily activities. They may need help choosing proper clothing for the occasion or the weather. People in this stage also may need assistance with bathing, grooming, using the bathroom and other self-care. Some may occasionally lose control of their bladder or bowel movements.
  • Undergo significant changes in personality and behavior. It's not unusual for people in the moderate dementia stage to develop unfounded suspicions. For example, they might become convinced that friends, family or professional caregivers are stealing from them. Or they may accuse a spouse of having an affair. Others may see or hear things that aren't really there.
    Individuals often grow restless or agitated, especially late in the day. Some people may have outbursts of aggressive physical behavior.

That was very informative. I just instructed my wife to smother me in my sleep with one of Mike Lindell's My Pillows, if I ever get that way.

I hope she does what I asked her.

That was very informative. I just instructed my wife to smother me in my sleep with one of Mike Lindell's My Pillows, if I ever get that way.

I hope she does what I asked her.
That's one thing about Mike's pillows. You'd die in comfort. And don't forget the promo code.

Say wot?

He must be the one with worms in his brain. Sexual assaulter, check. Worms, check. Barbeques dogs? Still waiting for confirmation on that one but we do know that his uncle was eaten by cannibals so this is very possible.

Say wot?

/----/ And Dementia Joe doubles down:

Biden campaign launches $50M paid media blitz despite mounting pressure to drop out​

Amid mounting pressure on President Biden to drop out of the 2024 race, his campaign announced a massive media blitz to the tune of $50 million that will target battleground state voters.

The media blitz will target Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, North Carolina, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, the campaign said.

Additionally, the campaign said it will be executing an "aggressive, targeted campaign" to appeal to young and diverse voters, which also includes an "aggressive travel schedule" for the president.

/----/ And Dementia Joe doubles down:

Biden campaign launches $50M paid media blitz despite mounting pressure to drop out​

Amid mounting pressure on President Biden to drop out of the 2024 race, his campaign announced a massive media blitz to the tune of $50 million that will target battleground state voters.

The media blitz will target Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, North Carolina, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, the campaign said.

Additionally, the campaign said it will be executing an "aggressive, targeted campaign" to appeal to young and diverse voters, which also includes an "aggressive travel schedule" for the president.

One of my state Senators Tammy Baldwin, the most far-left Senator, wants him to drop out. She's worried about her reelection.

Forum List

Back