Biden plans on Running For Reelection

You will look great across the border

Meanwhile, all your neighbors are thing to get into the US.

If we retire outside the country it will be here. That way I do not have to learn a new language. We could make our "investments" prior to retirement and become legal residents as soon as we move there.

maltaguide_.jpg

If we retire outside the country it will be here. That way I do not have to learn a new language. We could make our "investments" prior to retirement and become legal residents as soon as we move there.

maltaguide_.jpg

I've thought about Malta as well.

I've thought about Malta as well.

English being one of the official languages is a big plus for me.

The cost of living is about 40% less than the US.

But the initial investment can be a lot depending on how you do it

"I plan on running Al, but we're not prepared to announce it yet." - Joe Biden 2023.

And people still think that this guy is mentally stable? -___-

And I pray:

"Dear Lord, please provide us some relief and allow reasonable persons to have a shot at the 2024. I pray that neither Biden or Trump is on the ballot in 2024, but that both go on to live long and healthy lives in the private sector. It's time for the mantel to be passed to a younger generation.

Amen"

WW
1. Why do you imply that Trump is not reasonable?
2. Other than health concerns, why would you prefer a younger generation?
3. Religious mantle noted.

P.S. DeSantis would be a great President in 2029.

Xiden appears to be the best the Demafascist party has to offer....frankly, if I was a Democrat....I'd be looking at RFK Jr...

yeah, but most democrats are, he is at least not part of the demafasicst wing of the party that has taken over.....so there is that.
then you should run him.....

oh wait a minute, you already are.... Steve Bannon talked him in to running.... :rolleyes:

Xiden appears to be the best the Demafascist party has to offer....frankly, if I was a Democrat....I'd be looking at RFK Jr...
He has some medical condition with his voice. He won’t be able to win because of that.

then you should run him.....

oh wait a minute, you already are.... Steve Bannon talked him in to running.... :rolleyes:
He's running as a Dem. for the parties nomination...yes, that's why I said I'd vote for him

Forum List

Back