Biden Posts FAKE Letter From A 'Child' Asking Him To Fix The Wage Gap Problem

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
I bet you think that turds in a terlit disappear once they get flushed. The fact that yous guys can't prove a damn thing is shallow.
Oh no, turds end up at your house for dinner, easily displayed by you being full of shiite!

The only women’s wage gap I’m interested in is the one between the value of feminist scum taking good jobs away from Men and the value that real, honest, decent women have as wives and mothers.

Your allegations are false, not the OP's. Prove that the immensely dishonest Biden administration didnt fabricate this letter.
I am not making a claim that a child did or did not write the letter. You people want to skate on the thin ice of lies that is your problem, not mine.

I am not making a claim that a child did or did not write the letter. You people want to skate on the thin ice of lies that is your problem, not mine.
No, you are expecting people to believe a bullshit letter put out by the Biden administration. If you want anyone to believe this letter, you will have to prove it.

Jesus Christ. I can't decide if he is so stupid he actually thinks people will believe that, or that he thinks we are so stupid we will believe that.

Far as the wage gap?

Women need to start digging ditches, constructing buildings, snaking sewer lines, doing underwater welding, power line repair, working on fishing vessels, pipe fitting, steel mills, roofing and so on. The wage gap is on a national average and men get paid more in all of those industries because the women in those industries 98% of the time are working in a air conditioned office answering phones, they aren't out doing the work.

I'll be more concerned about the wage gap also once women start paying for their own dates, stop wanting to get married so they can stay home and not work, when women stop trying to suck a man's bank account dry during a divorce, and so on. Really men should make more because we have to spend more on women.

Ladies you want more money on a national average? Earn it.

Best reply? "Just tell Charlotte to become non-binary. Problem solved," hahhaah

No, you are expecting people to believe a bullshit letter put out by the Biden administration. If you want anyone to believe this letter, you will have to prove it.
I couldn't care if you believe it or not, now prove it is fake as you have claimed.

Just When You Think This Serial, Pathelogical Liar Can't Sink Any Lower, Biden Shamelessly Outdoes Himself

:eusa_doh:

Really does not matter if it is fake. What is significant is the lies implicit in it. The myth of the wage gap has been disproven again and again.

The gap is due entirely to individual choice and any attempt to correct it is an intrusion on individual rights,

Forum List

Back