Biden Posts FAKE Letter From A 'Child' Asking Him To Fix The Wage Gap Problem

I couldn't care if you believe it or not, now prove it is fake as you have claimed.
What more proof do you need? Bidens admin put it out. Its fake. Good luck convincing anyone that this fake ass shit is real. Only a democrat would be dumb enough to believe that.

Just When You Think This Serial, Pathelogical Liar Can't Sink Any Lower, Biden Shamelessly Outdoes Himself

:eusa_doh:

And when you go to the article, it only says that "many suggested" (right wing trolls) it was fake.
Due to this thread asserting as a fact that it was fake, we will have to rate it...
Pants on fire.

Just When You Think This Serial, Pathelogical Liar Can't Sink Any Lower, Biden Shamelessly Outdoes Himself

At least people are more willing to argue over whether the letter is real or not ...
Which makes a lot more sense than arguing over the stupid crap actually in the letter ... :auiqs.jpg:

Screw the desire to be equal to anything ... No one is.
Do the best job you can ... Demand the most the market will bear ...
And refuse to handicap yourself to the lowest common denominator.

Oh ... And it is none of the Federal Government's business in the first place.

Your link doesn't claim the letter is fake. I quote,

The internet scorched him for it, with many suggesting it was fake.

I couldn't care if you believe it or not, now prove it is fake as you have claimed.
It's from Xiden, so I ran it through a plagiarism checker...turns out he plagiarized it. The old SOB is up to his old tricks again....it's was obvious from the hand writing it was his

Every day, all over Merica, are children waking up, writing letters to the president that he, Joe the shitter, for the past two years with a Democrat Congress and Senate, now needs to fix the income inequality in Merica. Yep, stupid is as stupid votes and they vote Dumbocrap.

What more proof do you need? Bidens admin put it out. Its fake. Good luck convincing anyone that this fake ass shit is real. Only a democrat would be dumb enough to believe that.

It's the kids handwriting, but 99% likely the parent's words.

The "wage gap" only works when you ignore job, experience, location and industry.

Once you start comparing equal work, you see the gap is usually statistically insignificant.

It's why they have gotten away from the "equal pay for equal work mantra" because that isn't what they want anymore.

It's why they have gotten away from the "equal pay for equal work mantra" because that isn't what they want anymore.

When someone aspires to the Minimum ... That's what they should get.
Everyone else should Negotiate their Standing and Compensation ... Based on what they can Produce, and Services rendered.

There's nothing Fair or Equal about it ... Fair is nothing more than the first four letters of Fairytale ...
And Continuous Improvement is not a Principle of Equality.

Your allegations are false, not the OP's. Prove that the immensely dishonest Biden administration didnt fabricate this letter.
Prove a negative? You're kidding right?

You are an alien from Jupiter who has taken on human form. Prove me wrong. Derp derp.

Good grief.

Prove a negative? You're kidding right?

You are an alien from Jupiter who has taken on human form. Prove me wrong. Derp derp.

Good grief.

Only an idiot would think this girl wrote that without sizable input from her parents.

It's the child version of the comic's "clown nose on, clown nose off" defense used when someone questions their point.

Only an idiot would think this girl wrote that without sizable input from her parents.

It's the child version of the comic's "clown nose on, clown nose off" defense used when someone questions their point.
The letter doesn't look like a parent had to much input unless you think that is adult level writing?

Of course the fact of the wage gap may have been brought up in casual conversation between parents or friends etc and the girl heard and asked about it or something.

Big freaking deal. The OPer doesn't know the letter is fake and has provided nothing to support his thread title.

This is a prime example of a slow news day, Biden is bad thread. It is predicated on absolutely nothing but conjecture.

Oh well, don't fret. I am sure their is a "hunter is bad thread" you can jump into.

Good luck!

The letter doesn't look like a parent had to much input unless you think that is adult level writing?

Of course the fact of the wage gap may have been brought up in casual conversation between parents or friends etc and the girl heard and asked about it or something.

Big freaking deal. The OPer doesn't know the letter is fake and has provided nothing to support his thread title.

This is a prime example of a slow news day, Biden is bad thread. It is predicated on absolutely nothing but conjecture.

Oh well, don't fret. I am sure their is a "hunter is bad thread" you can jump into.

Good luck!

Of course the parent wouldn't make it college level writing, they are idiots but not stupid.

More likely it's a parent hiding behind their kid.

And it's all a lie anyway. The gaslighting by the parents is just icing on the cake.

Good luck!

Thanks to Democrats, chIldren worry about CRT, LGBTQ-diversity in schools, trans-indoctrination, genital mutilation, Cross-dresser Story Time, grooming, being trafficked, being shot in their neighborhood, accidental Fentynal overdosing, and dying a horrible death due to Climate Change.

NO child thinks about Pay Equity.

Of course the parent wouldn't make it college level writing, they are idiots but not stupid.

More likely it's a parent hiding behind their kid.

And it's all a lie anyway. The gaslighting by the parents is just icing on the cake.
There is no wage gap?

Forum List

Back